Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Confused Llama
Jan 15, 2008
The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Jeek posted:

For any curious viewer, Wikipedia teaches how absinthe should be prepared.

Also, according to the Wiki article on absinthe, "[absinthe] is commonly referred to in historical literature as "la fée verte" (the green fairy)."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confused Llama
Jan 15, 2008
The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Cake Attack posted:

I do really like that scene though, it's pretty much the first time the game flat out says Maria isn't ~kawaii~, but there's actually something serious there.

I haven't seen any of the game before this LP, but I did watch the anime, and this scene firmly convinced me that, whatever else Maria's deal may be (and there's plenty of 'deal' to be had there), she's at least mildly autistic. That, and Rosa is the worst parent.

Confused Llama
Jan 15, 2008

Kreeblah posted:

Yeah, 6x9=42. Sure. :downs:

It isn't the actual answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. The Earth's program for calculating the Answer was corrupted by the arrival of the Golgafrinchan B Ark.

Confused Llama
Jan 15, 2008

whitehelm posted:

No, 42 is the actual answer to the Ultimate Question. The Earth program was to find out what that Ultimate Question was, not to determine the answer.

Oops, yes, sorry, you're right. I misspoke. ...mistyped?

• Locked thread