Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
He's Ion Flyming, don't you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Illinois Smith posted:

oh nice, I couldn't get the On Demand thing on the tournament site to give me the right game, glad they pulled this off.

Also if you thought the previous episode had too much hoops talk because it was close they lost this one by 100+ points.

What a strange tournament.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Practical Demon posted:

They probably won't be able to out-weird the original, in this case. I can't wait to hear that behind the bonus where they find out how hosed up that book gets, though. I have no idea how that thing became considered "literature".

Hippies, mainly . I kinda like it though

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Han Mahboogie

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Illinois Smith posted:

Matt's reaction to seeing his first elbow shot in a basketball game was amazing, like a little kid who watches wrestling and gets adorably mad at the cheating heels.

I was getting "mom in the bleachers of a youth soccer game" vibes from him actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Yeah it's great but I wish they'd drop sync sounds in there. Makes it hard to stop and come back to.

• Locked thread