Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
In an effort to surpass Spain's no striker policy; Barcelona are instituting a no feet policy.

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

Redundant posted:

Lionel Messi reminds me of Robbie Keane

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
Man City thwarting the Stoke long throw in by moving the advertising boards close to the pitch

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
Fans think they have figured out why Jason Puncheon disappeared for a few minutes mid game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wThzwxLDgAI

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
I think it pretty much works out as 'Lets talk about Hazard kicking a ball boy and not Chelsea going out of another cup and not winning anything this season'

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
In the West Brom dressing room...

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
BBC Sport's photo editor strikes again

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
Kolarov is awesome

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
I like to think that SSN has a viewer counter that sits at around 0 at 4:30am and then it ticks up to 1 viewer randomly and the presenters go straight back into their 15 minute loop.

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

From the Champions League Final. Apologies for the image quality...

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

I am OK posted:

Who got 10/10 on The Guardian's quiz?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/quiz/2013/jun/28/football-computer-games-quiz

I got 7, which makes me Zidane, apparently.

3/10 "Tony Pulis is probably a better gamer than you"...gently caress

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

Asmir Begović (Stoke City) posted this pic of him illegally streaming Sky Sports News. The pic was retweeted by SkySports themselves.

Subtle way of putting himself on the market, he clearly needs higher wages!

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

irlZaphod posted:

I think that's either a photoshop or he deleted it, it's not on his Instagram now anyway. Also I think he's in Bosnia with the national team so it'd be understandable if he was streaming it illegally (does Sky Go work outside the UK?)

I took the pic from the SkySports website, can't guarantee it's authenticity other than to say I didn't create it.

I've heard SkyGo doesn't work outside the UK so it is understandable...

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

"Not many people can pull off the black suit, shirt and tie combination. And Brendan Rodgers isn't one of them." - BBC text comment

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

Kinear attempts to sign a player loaned out by Newcastle

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

Picture editor for BBC Sport strikes again

• Locked thread