Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Kinda surprised no one has posted this yet...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

TheGoatFeeder posted:

Everyones (least) favourite oval office has hit 50 Premier League City goals, here's the best 10.

I might be late to the party, but why does everyone seem to think he is a oval office? At least, why does everyone seem to think he is a bigger oval office than some of the other big cunts in the league?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Ninpo posted:

Red all day long.

Pretty much, there have been way less aggressive tackles that have resulted in reds or given as penalties. Dude has a point and he has made it. I think it won't change much but at least it is on everyone's mind.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Yeah, he has played for so long with it on he is used to it being there. No reason to take it off at this point. Plus all of the safety features (airbag, head warmer, ect.).

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Paperback Writer posted:

What the hellll? Dude should at least cut his Bale-hair.

I think he should cut it so it is identical to Bale's. Have them both on the pitch at the same time with the same name on the back.

Which one is the real Bale?! I DON'T KNOW!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Redundant posted:

"Stop being a girl and actually mark someone!"

Even with hair like that Puyol is manly as hell.

"Pique, stop loving around. Get back to work."

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Seriously the best interview ever.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Yeah, I thought he was going in a completely different direction with that.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

rats off to ya posted:

Is that a lad bomb?

It must be, what else would he drink?!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

Here you go:

Nice.

Wow, its like I was there!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

How well do you know your stadiums from the air?

I got 8 out of 10 and the only ones I got wrong were those dodgy foreigner stadiums. Looks like my childhood spent reading Football Grounds From The Air wasn't a waste of time after all, take that dad

0/10. I blame my lack of reading Football Grounds From The Air because I was stupid and listened to my dad.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Byolante posted:

There is no football for 2 months, we have to get over emotionally invested in something

You could always watch an MLS game or two...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

rats off to ya posted:

He makes the Marseille kit look fantastic with the blazer over the top.

But it isn't rea- oh wait, that is real denim.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

The best answer.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Paddyb posted:

"How many countries are in this country?"

"Four."

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

68% left, nice.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I enjoyed Fulham, or as it should now be called, "Easy Mazes".

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Bubble-T posted:

You'd think football managers could get their hands on a working jacket, really.

I like to think it is the same jacket that they keep gifting to each other.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Shrapnac posted:

hmm 2 3 1

So close, 3 2 1.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Voluspa posted:

Last time ze germans tried distinguishing by colour it didnt work out quite so well.

Or numbers.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Dude, NSFW those vinegar strokes...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Best part was Neymar passing it back and the other kids telling him Neymar wouldn't do that.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Krieger is from Argentina or Brazil...

Just like half our players are from other countries.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Lamont Cranston posted:

Guy's got a good thing going for him I guess

So what is the deal with this guy? Does anyone know the real story behind his unique outfit choice?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

vyelkin posted:

He's the weedlord bonerhitler pope, what's so hard to understand?

I understand that that is what he is, but I want to know how he came to be! I also want to try to explain him to a friend who just posted his picture on facebook asking what his deal is. I want to be able to explain past weedlord bonerhitler BISHOP (the rest of the weedlord bonerhitlers haven't voted him Pope yet).

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Thank you. I was hoping for Bradley butt chin sadness.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Tigren posted:

The plural of "offside" would be?

Multiple offside offenses.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Crazy thing about this picture is Messi is actually closer to the camera and was just looking at some choice ladies sitting in the first row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

frankenfreak posted:

The question is: whos is saying that? Putin? Or Merkel?

Both, but one is lying.

• Locked thread