Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Rats raining down in the night during the Stanley Cup finals.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug

Nuri Sahin posted:

Xabi is a person who really cares about football. When he heard Liverpool were interested in me, he started telling me about Liverpool. He is still in love with Liverpool Football Club, I think! It's crazy how he was telling me about Liverpool. He was saying, 'Go there, you will love it. The fans will take care of you and love you' and things like that. He said Anfield is the best stadium in the world. Xabi won a lot of trophies here, and hopefully we can do that too.

:unsmith: I hope Xabi comes back as a coach or a manager some day.

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug
http://vimeo.com/48374599
:( dirk you deserved far more than one carling cup medal.

drat you macheda.

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug
http://deadspin.com/5940479/20+year+old-soccer-player-gets-pulled-from-stands-suits-up-for-scottish-national-team-scores-game+tying-goal

quote:

The 20-year-old Hamilton Ladies midfielder was only a spectator at the game against Norway before she was rushed to the dressing room following an injury SOS.

She had to play in borrowed boots TWO SIZES too big - with three pairs of socks to keep them on. But she kept her nerve to score the equaliser as Scotland trailed 2-1 with just five minutes left.

Her sudden appearance as a second-half sub left friends and family stunned - as they didn't even know she was at Dunfermline's East End Park.

Delighted Sarah, of Carluke, Lanarkshire, said: I was there for a day out with my pals - next thing I know I'm stepping on the park. It was crazy.

"I couldn't believe it when I scored. It was incredible."

She went on: "At the end they said I should come and watch the match. So I was standing with all my friends waiting on a cup of tea when the team administrator came up and asked if I had my boots with me. I didn't.

"So she took me to the changing rooms, and got me kitted out.

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug
first episode of Being Liverpool

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtlmz0_bl_sport

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug

please respond posted:

Seems like someone filmed this with a video camera pointed at their TV. Is there a better way to watch it since I don't own a TV? Even a legal way I mean.

V:shobon:V seems alright to me. I think the wobbly camera style comes from the documentary team.

A lot of dubstep in the soundtrack so far.

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug
:laffo: Brendan Rodgers has a big painting of himself in his living room and his daughter is dating the assistant manager's son.

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug

please respond posted:

You can tell its filmed by a video camera cause the sound is tinny and you can hear the guy coughing and doing stuff in the background

around 6:45 in he opens a bag of chips

:laffo: that makes sense. The sound on my work PC is always lovely so I just assumed it was a problem on my end. I'll keep my eyes peeled for some better quality stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Collector
Aug 9, 2011

Pillbug
Empire of the Kop ‏@empireofthekop
Interesting stat : Jamie Carragher made his #LFC debut when @jeromeNo9 was 4 months old

• Locked thread