Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Hoefkens :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Agreed. Football was much better in the 1890's.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I liked Messi better when he was wearing jumpers that his nan knitted him.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
His head isn't fat enough.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
big bame tomorrow

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Giving the managers job to big racist Jim Gannon was a bad decision in the first place though.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Apparently the pigs head was still bloody and they wrapped it in his clothes, after he told them to leave him out of the #banterzone. He overreacted but it was loving stupid to do it in the first place.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Blue Screen Error posted:

I'm not sure he is a Muslim tbh, he's from Trinidad so it seems more likely he's some sort of Christian.

Yeah, he's a christian so I don't know where his girlfriend is coming from with the religious beliefs thing. Still a ridiculously dumb thing to do though.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

This was outside the Britannia Stadium today.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
QPR fans took out an advert at a Stoke petrol station.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Scott Bakula posted:

I'm just curious how cheap the next advert will be that appears

A thank you message from Roberto Martinez to Wigan fans in Loot, right below an ad for a 59 reg Fiat 500.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Francostein posted:

No loving way, like he kicked his boot off his foot and it hit the linesman on purpose? Is there a video because that sounds funny to see for real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaXH3aFKtts

It was amazing. I remember Ziv being an absolute bellend in that match so it was even better when it happened.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Tony Hibbert to QPR - Confirmed

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
There's Norway anyone is beating that!

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Sign him up Puli...

Oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU