Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

pik_d posted:

City's dressing room got redone, looks pretty weird to me now with the individual seats and backlighting

I've sat in Kuns chair :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Everyones (least) favourite oval office has hit 50 Premier League City goals, here's the best 10.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Sort of feel the authorities should be aware of this kid...

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Noel Gallagher watching the title win in a bar in Argentina.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Adnar posted:

Ahh Santiago, Chile. My favourite part of Argentina.

:suicide: i'm an idiot.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

One of my all time favourite goals, and definitely the best one I ever saw live, the guy was a genius.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Ninpo posted:

I said he was brilliant in some thread ages ago and got shot down for it. On his day he was a fantastic player.

e: with players like him and Rosler htf did you get relegated

I think he was a one club player to be fair, seemed dross everywhere else.

Also yes, that City team was far too good to go down, and the reason it did go down was Alan bloody Ball and very little else. Will never forget him instructing the players to hold the ball in the corner in the 89th minute against Liverpool when he thought a point would keep us up, that hurt, hurt a lot!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Sounds like its no Blue Moon Rising. :smug:

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

A 25 minute documentary on what will be the worlds best football academy? Well of course.

...I realise this will be of interest to the 2/3 other City fans on here and noone else, but what the hell.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Leon with a Zero posted:

Barton is just the biggest loving troll

You misspelt oval office.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

Barton is more eloquent than 3/4ths of this subforum. I don't get the hate.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

The little runt has scored 50 Premier League goals for City; he clearly enjoys playing Chelsea:

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Sep 21, 2012

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Tsaedje posted:

for City, surely?

Fixed, thanks!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Tunnel cam is pretty much the best thing ever

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

sircozzie posted:

It is great, but I think Liverpool do it slightly better. One of theirs which I watched cut to goals scored so you could hear the commotion outside. The game in particular I watched the tunnel cam for was against City, and it even showed Mario Balotelli strolling back up the tunnel after being sent off.

As pik_d said, we used to do that but not any more, its quite annoying you're right. Liverpool did nick the idea, but they do it better now!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Whilst it is awesome, I can't imagine why anyone would want to get married at a football ground. I mean I love City, but I wouldn't want my wedding at Eastlands.

For content, this woman (nutter), made her wedding dress out of old City shirts:

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

I remember at some point Alex Notman was supposedly the next big thing, then again, I also remember when Chris Eagles was 'the next Beckham', and when Bradley Wright-Phillips was 'better than Shaun'.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

City cost this guy £150,000:

Noone should ever bet on City, our fans have always known this.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Inside City this week has members of the squad attempting to speak Chinese which is quite amusing.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

If Lineker could show the wit and humour he shows on twitter when he's presenting MOTD, it may not be quite as awful as it is.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Haha this is brilliant.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

:golfclap:

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

God drat it, Ashley Young is now ruined to me, its all I see.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

The Perfect Element posted:

Less good, but I always see Essien as Chris Partlow as well http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/chelsea/6149/shit_lookalikes.html

Yeah I can see that.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Anderson looks like Bunk.

Akinfenwa is closer to Bunk size:

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

D'Angelo Barksdale

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Scott Bakula posted:

You could at least provide a picture

I think he means there's a player called Jim McNulty (there is, used to play for Stockport), but he doesn't actually look like Jim McNulty the character, therefore a picture is a bit redundant.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Scott Bakula posted:

I guess I was hoping it would be an absolute double of Dominic West

If only, that would be beyond amazing!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

The 10 best 'Dogshit' goals.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

The Best Kola free kicks.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

britishbornandbread posted:

Wonder if he is still smoking though?

He sure is.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

FullLeatherJacket posted:

He came on for 20 minutes against Swansea and scored a couple of easy goals.

In the morning, at least one newspaper ran the headline, "A STAR IS BORN".

..yeah, that 2nd was a piece of piss.

Although I do agree about the ridiculous headline.

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Oct 27, 2012

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Love these, pretty accurate description of Manchester too.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Happy Halloween from Manchester City. Our Top 10 Horrifying moments.

To be fair its a poo poo list and the number 4 (York away) should clearly be number 1, but its a good excuse to laugh at some ridiculous blunders.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Stay classy Chelsea fans (bottom left):

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

That dude is clearly flexing. Brutal trolling of Welbeck's weedy physique

Could also be perfecting his Balotelli celebration to wind up the United fans, clearly it's one of the 2.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Assume this was in the GDT but thought it worthy of sticking in here as well:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20199963

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Nov 5, 2012

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

polydizzle posted:

What a fatty son!

...has Anderson taken a load of DJ equipment away on international duty with him?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Double post, whoops!

This will only appeal to City fans I guess, but the club has made the documentary they made documenting last season available online for 24 hours for free, it's an hour and pretty cool.

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Nov 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx7V08PfJhU

Roberto Mancini entered todays press conference with a David Platt mask on after Platt did the presser last week and Mancini got a bit of grief for skipping it.

Also, Alan Partridge commentates on the Ibra goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEmrWETOUYU

• Locked thread