Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nathan Explosion
Aug 14, 2006
A whole new rainbow of pain!
This guys loving face.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/agNWJ.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathan Explosion
Aug 14, 2006

Fimbulvetr posted:

What car is that?

Thats a GAZ M20. An old soviet car. Cant pin down the exact year though. I found another photo of it.

Nathan Explosion
Aug 14, 2006
Saw this at Sears earlier today. Looks to be a genuine callaway vette. Don't see many of these.

Bonus sti and my GTP included.

Nathan Explosion
Aug 14, 2006

Devyl posted:

Your dad never read Chilton's guides to you when you were little? :confused:

I used to read them when I was a kid. Unfortunately my mom only had a few for late 70's Fords. Most of my early car knowledge came from those books and subscriptions to Hot Rod and VW trends. I had a well worn copy of How Stuff Works too.

Nathan Explosion
Aug 14, 2006

Hello Spaceman posted:

You suck at operating a forklift. This guy doesn't. Assuming it isn't fake, et cetera and so on.

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=34305

Picking up a coin like that is an old trick. I've won a soda or two betting new guys at the warehouse that I couldn't do it. The bottle is a new angle but I think I could do that easily. To be fair I drive a 5 ton forklift and not a yard monster like that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathan Explosion
Aug 14, 2006
I saw this in my warehouse. We deal with CAT stuff first but we see a lot of Land Rover parts and the occasional Volvo piece come by. Never saw a BMW warning this dire though.

BEWARE THE SHEETMETAL PARTS MY FRIENDS, FOR THEY ARE SINISTER AT THE LEAST!