Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Preoptopus posted:

What is that thing? That looks awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

GramCracker posted:

Holy CRAP. Who owned this estate and had soo many random cars/motorcycles/everything? Also, what are the odds that any of these cars will fire up without some sort of issue?

This guy willing brought a lot of R32's and Pulsar's over knowing he couldn't drive them... :psyduck:

edit: this is blowing my mind

Heh, notice his massive collection of Mazda 323's?

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Not going to lie, that Ford Fusion looks pretty cool

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

atomicthumbs posted:

Corona by atomicthumbs, on Flickr

not traditionally awesome but there's something nice about an old car that's still doing what it was built for.

Hey! A '77!

I used to own a 77 Corona, I picked it up at a junkyard for $700, it was completely straight but the interior was completely thrashed. Mine was that same shade of tan, but lacked the fake wood paneling and was not a wagon.

Pretty much like this one:

Also I've not been able to find any pics of it, but mine had some black plastic fake hood vents that were OEM :3: I really loved that car, but then some bitch on a cellphone had to rear end me in a late gen TrailBlazer and total it :sigh:

Willfrey fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Apr 4, 2013

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Panteras look so awesome. Shame they were shoddily built & had aerodynamics that generated upforce. Jay's Garage had a pretty cool bit on one not too long ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2Unce43wI