Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Kinda same. One of those would handle all truck duties I might need a truck for... I could also just rent one from the nearby uhaul place but that wouldn't be nearly as cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Imperador do Brasil posted:

I assume you mean CID not cc??

A want an adorable little straight 6 :allears:

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

I briefly couldn't figure out if I had just forgotten what that era of Taurus looked like or what. The Ford badge certainly didn't help but the rest of the images quickly did.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Fi...finish a project before starting a new one? I don't understand.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Ideally, I just want an aux input and a little LCD or 7 segment display for whatever minimal amount of media info needs to be communicated. Since everything has a screen in it now might as well have android auto since that's mildly more convenient than a phone holder on the dash. Infotainment systems aren't going to significantly affect my purchasing decisions regardless.

I just want the absolute minimum amount of poo poo that can break. Power locks, power windows, power steering, ABS, HVAC, stereo with aux jack. I think that's all the 'features' I care about?

Galler fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Sep 25, 2023

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

I mostly liked the adaptive cruise in the rental Corolla I had last month. The only annoyance was if I had it set to maintain a decent following distance it got pretty aggressive about slowing down when someone merged in front of me even if they were going faster than I was. Not having to constantly adjust set speed on the highway made up for it though.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Yep, I wouldn't have known if someone hadn't posted about it in AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s99dllL6EC1xww0ux.mp4
https://www.tumblr.com/ilikeit-art/743031275713134592