Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE

IOwnCalculus posted:

Ugh, there should've been an Indycar race to go with it. :sigh:

Maybe we can consolidate Indy into this thread too!

Content:

jvick fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Aug 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE

Warcabbit posted:

This is a past that was. Rent on Friday, steal the engine, race on Saturday.

Could have purchased your own this past weekend.

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE

Shai-Hulud posted:

Oh god i too immediately started looking for Volvos. I miss my 850 :(.
Good thing they are practically worthless because of the fuel prices over here. Gonna keep an eye out for a cheap T5 or R to mess around with on the weekends.

I still freak out every time I see a 780. I would still drive the poo poo out of that car if I can ever find one for sale.

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE

rotaryfun posted:

I would give the rest of my life earnings to be able to drive that car for a day.

Wasn't this car in GT4?

jvick
Jun 24, 2008

WE ARE
PENN STATE

parrhesia posted:

That's a Ferrari 330 GT 2+2. And you are right, it has a V12.

e: Wait, no. It's a 330 GTC.

My old boss had a 330 GT he would drive to work on occasion.

A couple months before he "retired" he bought a 60-something corvette split back window l. He would have worked from that car if he could. The man has multiple ferrarri's, Porsches, and a Lotus Lola, but loved the vette the most because it was his childhood dream car.