Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Was at Road America on Saturday for the ALMS race. Owned so hard.

Full set here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Preoptopus posted:

I feel like such an rear end in a top hat living in Wisconsin and having never been.

This was my first time at Road America. It's so loving awesome. Already planning to make it back down for the SCCA runoffs in September.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Phone posted:

How loud was it? I'm going to the ALMS race in a few weekend's time and would rather keep my hearing intact.

It's goddamn loud. Bring earplugs.

T-Square posted:

Did you see a bunch of assholes on scooters and a rented (and de-governed!) golf cart with a huge pirate flag hanging off the back? Because that was us :buddy:

Anyway, this is my favorite picture my buddy took that weekend. Granted it looks like rear end because I stole it off of his facebook for the sake of a picture thread. I can probably get the full rez version if someone really wanted it.

We've been going for the last four years or so. This year we had a group of six, and between us, we each payed about $200 bucks-which payed for the entire race weekend, four campsites, and all of our food and beer. It's such a great time, and the area and scenery is beautiful. Not to mention all of the awesome cars people drive up there.

I believe I did see you. :hfive:

Next year I'm gonna plan for the whole weekend. So much fun and there's so much going on.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

swampnutz posted:

Seen at a flea market today. I wanted it pretty badly.

Are you in Wisconsin? Cuz if you aren't, there's an identical looking one for sale the next town over.