Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

Preoptopus posted:

I feel like such an rear end in a top hat living in Wisconsin and having never been.

For lack of trying or for lack of a lift to the track? You are missing out. I can recommend the VSCDA event in September if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive. If you need a hotel many of the sleepy towns just a few minutes away from the track have nice motels and hotels. Portage being one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

Preoptopus posted:

Its honestly because none of my friends are car guys at all and I would really have no one to go with. Also Id be camping for sure. :rock:

::Jungle Pam and her fine friends::

Simple: New friends.
Where would you be coming from and why camp?

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

Jehde posted:

I have a weakness for fox body mustangs.

This exact car is parked 2 streets over from me.
Given the IL plates I wonder if it's the same one, but with WI collector plates now.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

BlackMK4 posted:

I need to hear that running in anger. :flashfap: Throttle body setup looks completely custom, not even bike throttle bodies welded to the stock intake.

I didn't see that anyone had followed up but around 20 is where you want to start looking.
http://www.rejsa.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32278&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=504

Flyby - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7eZLbZ67zg

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

Saw this Mustang today. Dunno much about it. Looks nice though.

Looks like PhrozenPhils mustang - color and all that, but I've got some problems with seeing green properly.