Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

Toned down for your pleasure
This could have easily been a Top Gear prop, but they are actually a real company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

Well now here's a thing

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

You beautiful torque-steering bastard

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

Plankalkuel posted:

Holy poo poo. That video led me to watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlDS8SMWTf8

Which reminded me of what I did with my Fiat Seicento on a regular basis:

Good thing the little rattle box fell apart before it could kill me.

Were you based in Switzerland? Those bastards stung me for a 40 Euro "motorway badge" two years in a row when I was passing through on my way to Chatel, France.

plecostomus fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 18, 2012

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

Is the cover to heat the steering wheel or is it for some other racing purpose (to stop grease or sweat getting on the wheel?)

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

Some cars from my youth in the 1980s/90s. I never wanted a Ferrari or a Porsche, I wanted an MG Maestro Turbo.

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

echoplex posted:

Spotted this brill little Volvo. Notable only for the fact that it's still alive, and that it's clearly been loved. It was about as good as a car like this could possibly be, given it's a daily driver. The guy who owned it looked like David Attenborough, but twice as old.

Hey is that Tintern? I think I've seen that lovely little 343 before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plecostomus
Oct 17, 2009

I think this is the new Range Rover Sport.