Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

Root Bear posted:

Sometimes a manual is the only way to fly, baby :smugbert:

Is that a goat in a goat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

MetaJew posted:

(Click to embiggen)

I'm using this as wallpaper if that's cool.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

Rhyno posted:

I need this in desktop size.

Ditto.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

Rhyno posted:

I bought that EF two weeks ago in blue.

It comes in blue too? If I would have know that I would have looked around a little more and found it so that it matches the one that my father has in real life.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

Rhyno posted:

If I see another do you want me to pick it up?

I'll find one eventually. Don't worry about it.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

Aurune posted:

Hung out at the Pre-reunion this weekend. Here's the highlights.

My father and I climbed up the hill in the background to go watch the cars at the Monterey Historics (that's what it was called at the time) come down The Corkscrew. It was steeper than we thought. Luckily, there was a bar at the top, so it was worth it.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

I still say to this day that if I ever have the money, I'm importing one and doing god knows what to make it street legal so I don't have to register it as a show car.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
The past two pages have been awesome, but I can't help but think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGgGCvuez14

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
I see we're reaching 400 pages soon. I better see some 400 big blocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

KakerMix posted:

Circa Thanksgiving, 2023

Judging from that OBX plate, he lives somewhere between Carvoa and Ocracoke. I'd also like to know how the salt hasn't eaten that thing up.