Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
uhm where can i buy this because :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I like it too

Until i turn it around

those headlights, eurgh

yeah im with you on that. if they were slightly more retro styled id be down, but unlikely since rivian seems to make the lights part of the branding.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Rigged Death Trap posted:

not round enough.

its this for me. if they did the same front end but with circular headlights id be all about it even with the weird light bar

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
goddamn rare when i can describe brown on brown as hawt but welp.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

That Works posted:

It's like driving a brandy and cigar

:discourse:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KakerMix posted:

Which is why I assumed it was an impossibly high price.

The 'importing something in hopes novelty will sell it' is a not viable way to operate an import dealership IMHO but it's so, so common. They always lose, besides the one time someone who is no longer allowed to post here sold a gimmick bucket lift kei truck and then struck out over and over again afterwards.

I would like to know more

also is the jdm imports place in three rivers michigan legit or in your opinion are they just taking the piss in pricing?

https://jdmsportclassics.com/jdm-inventory/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thanks kaker, much appreciated. its fairly close to me so figured id check em out