Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Das Volk posted:

So is this the automotive equivalent of those image macros that have several hot girls then the last picture has one with a cock?

Yeah but this one stops right before the cock part so its all good. No worries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
The Japanese have some of the best style in the entire car world.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Viggen posted:

It took me twice to realize this was NOT a strange tailgate.

the windshield is actually the back glass from a station wagon, but I can't remember which one.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

without the stickers/graphics I'd say it was pretty well put together

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Taaaaaaarb! posted:

Okay, I'll bite. What is this?

Its a Camry. Hell yeah.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
Japanese man owns Porsche 962C and street drives it like a badass.
http://vimeo.com/50473835

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
Do you have a link to more info or pictures?

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Omniblivion posted:

I can take some more pictures when I get home- what kind of info are you looking for? We don't have this up on a site at this time...

I just really like it, was just wondering where your inspirations come from for the final product. The paint scheme is wicked cool.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

VikingSkull posted:

Man, I love 80's Pro Street.

I see the 80s in the paint but the stance makes me think more 70s and I like it

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Bob NewSCART posted:

NSXs are very nice

Well, some were nice until they got covered with a bunch of ugly poo poo like that one.

Others are still nice though.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

that is a sexy car

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
balls out, the speedo said 130

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

juche mane posted:

Surprised he bothered to get someone who was doing 125-130.

Was this you? Hope you get your license back soon.

Yeah it was mine. Its from 2004 and was my first ticket ever. I lost my license 3 years later for more speeding tickets (all highway) and haven't gotten a ticket since 2009. Still have the car and drive it every day.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Shampoo posted:

55 zone? Must've been on 128.

That run was from the Rt 3/Burlington Mall interchange (exit 32) up to exit 36 right before the 93 interchange with top speed on the straight that passes Woburn Showcase Cinemas. Normally a busy stretch but theres no traffic at 2 am.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
I was away from the forums for a while and have a few pictures that have been collecting on my phone in that time. In order from oldest to newest.

Early 70s Monte Carlo spotted on the highway.

'63 Galaxie 500. Owner keeps it in great shape and it sounds awesome.

Buick going by the portholes but that's all I could tell you.

'66 Thunderbird. The blue is close to accurate in the last two pictures, deep blue metalflake and the door sill is the perfect height to prop your elbow on while driving.

Turbo if I remember correctly, tech at another shop owns it.

A high end detailing shop is on my route to/from work and I make a point to check out what they have every time I go past. The only time I was ever stuck in traffic long enough for a shot was when this was there. The paint was beautiful.

'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, fresh from the body shop after sitting for years.

60s Caddy spotted on a test drive.

NSX spotted on another test drive.

Almost tripped over this car one night because it was all black and low to the ground. Probably driven by a couple of jerks who don't even track it. :rolleyes:

First GTR seen up close and in the wild. Definitely on the Want list.

'81 (?) Starlet, rotary, tubbed, caged and clean as all hell. Friend of a coworker owns it and stopped by one day.

12 cylinders and not a speck of dirt on it. The guy also owns a 928S that may or may not be a grey import and is in similar condition.

Small garage down the street from the detailing shop always has a bunch of interesting cars sitting around and in seemingly good shape.

Sitting in the parking lot at work today when I showed up. Manual with nice paint and no crappy appearance add-ons. I'm jealous.

Just found a folder with older pictures so I'll put them here if anybody wants more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Boomerjinks posted:

Daniel Simon posted this on his facebook feed today.

I remember having this as a Hot Wheels and it's still cool as hell, whatever it happens to be.