Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

If the sodomizing would just come to me, I wouldn't need a car at all.

Fucken oath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Wasn't mazda aiming for hydrogen fuel at some point? Rotary nut mate of mine keeps going on about it.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah nah you'll be right mate. Don't need to be a bloody rocket surgeon to get keybangers hey.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Hell yeah

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah that's not a factory ute. It's cool but bloody exxy for what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

KakerMix posted:

As for awesome, have a 40 series Land Cruiser camper that looks like it's driven all over Europe. Spotted in Germany on the Autobahn.

40s are so cool. There's a bloke around the corner has one on an 80 series chassis and I absolutely lust after it.

For my awesome car stuff, here's a brumby I first saw on a subie forum donkeys years ago. A couple of blokes out in the sticks heavily modified it for off road racing with full cage and a worked up ej20t, dry sump and home made suspension. Old mate built it to race in the finke and has apparently run 8 times now.