Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raw_Beef
Jul 2, 2004

We know what you been up to and my advice on that little venture is to pack it in. It won't work. It will all end in tears.
Austin sprites always look so happy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raw_Beef
Jul 2, 2004

We know what you been up to and my advice on that little venture is to pack it in. It won't work. It will all end in tears.

DrPain posted:

Do you mean like a tricycle big wheel? That's awesome.

I've had some of my :banjo: friends take corners real fast in a very stiff jeep and get the front inside tire to come off the road. Does that count?

Dont need corners for that, just hit the e-brake in a XJ at 35mph, get the two wheel motion!

Raw_Beef
Jul 2, 2004

Preoptopus posted:

The old timer at our shop has been standing in a cloud of dust from cleaning off rims for about 36 years breathing gently caress knows what. When I started bringing a dust mask he jokes "what you dont want to die?! But seriously that's a good idea, I've never seen that before" :stare:

Thats pretty funny.

Unfortunately its not that cool when that old guy develops really bad lung disease due to 40 years of brake dust, and cant retire because hes kinda broke, and he stands by the lift having a seizure because his lungs arent drawing enough O2. (this happened)

Not sad:
I think this car is awesome I would totally drive one without the light bar, in flat black.

Raw_Beef
Jul 2, 2004

goobernoodles posted:

I doubt this is real but I keep passing by this Xterra and had to snap a pic. There is what appears to be a submersible vehicle of sorts on top with two pontoons with propellers and a periscope/snorkely thing on top. I guess the guy is probably just going for a yellow submarine theme, but I have visions of it driving into water and having a buddy shove off from the roof.

I have seen this vehicle as well in Seattle, on Barton ave near 35th. Its been that way for years, and ive never understood why. I also concluded it must be some kind of detatchable water vehicle, or just total nonsense.

I think I saw a dodge like that in a barn in Yakima Wa. Totally awesome, way cooler than a 59 cad. I'm pretty sure that car is the basis for the chyrsalis motors highwayman.

Raw_Beef fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 29, 2013