Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004
Saw a 991, they're really good looking and not as awkward as photos seem. I like the rear way better than the 997s.

'02 AP1 fest, the one in red is so original it still has the S02s.

I like this, I don't know why but fox bodies have a weird appeal no matter how ugly.

New Mexico plate, nothing special it's just a weird looking plate.

~~mein porsche track car~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004
Blue tape racing stripes make you faster.

Also saw two volts parked right near each other, I rarely see them so two within 50 feet was cool:

Muffinpox fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Sep 17, 2012

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004

front wing flexing posted:

Too much trouble to walk fifteen feet closer?

Too busy driving it to take photos :smug:

Muffinpox fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Sep 17, 2012

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004

front wing flexing posted:

Was it a straight shot speed run?

Nah, autox. Cone rubber is a pain in the rear end to remove. Also the car parked next to me in the first photo is a C4 ZR1. Those things are super cool.

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004
Better photo of my livery, it went down the entire car:

When one of the Z06s has an unrecoverable slide with passengers, he reorients the car the correct way:

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004
From the PYF gif thread:

DixielandDelight posted:

Is this in reference to the Jurrasic Park Jeep guy?

Boomerjinks is the Jurassic park jeep guy; he had a title about that until he also got the AI art thread shut down which lead to his current title.

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004

BlackMK4 posted:

Little -too- sideways :v: Seriously though, the S2000 is probably one of the more unforgiving cars I've driven once you find yourself a little too far. Kinda like the Z4M. :lol: I think that's the only car I've ever 'tankslappered' hard in.

Been there done that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004
Where we're parking we don't need roads.