Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

There was an antique car show near where I live, so I took pictures of the motorcycles. And and two pictures of cars.

Some hot-rod car that looks cool as gently caress.

And a Austin Healy. There is an MG in the background but a bored looking douche hipster was sitting on the car, do I decided not to take a picture of it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Paul Boz_ posted:

He's got on gloves and a sufficient steering wheel. He's clearly a racecar driver and that cone is clearly his helmet. I see a snell certification sticker on it.

What's common between the two other than the engine?

They are loving awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYAFvigSWJY

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

lol the doors look like France's flag lol

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

kimbo305 posted:

Cherry Shadow ES:

The owner popped out of the bar next to where it was parked to brag about it. I'm assuming it had the turbo but he didn't specifically say he had it. He said he was thinking about shipping it to Puerto Rico and selling it for a profit.

As a Puerto Rican I will say that I have the strangest boner right now and I want this car.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Spotted on a Navy base

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Oh its a lovely looking green Audi, why is my roommate taking a look at this car. Oh great they are opening the hood and...

:stare:
(My roommate described the ride as the engine pulling the car around. It also had no exhaust so the V8 was loud as gently caress :buddy: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

GramCracker posted:

That's a pretty aggressive motor swap for that chassis, and certainly not a common one. Better than the horrible 2.8L V6 that was a standard option. Is your roommate buying the Cactus A4?

No, it belongs to a friend of his.