Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
Gilmore?

Gilmore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
The raised shelf of the home depot lumber cart is the same height as my El Camino's deployed tailgate. I can't imagine why anyone would prefer a modern truck.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Cylinders and Meth: Two heads are better than one.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I don't think so. It ended up pretty close to the same overall shape, but all different measurements and proportions. The concept could reasonably fit adults in the back, for one thing.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Atleast the GXP Coupe is way better than a regular Solstice. Too bad GM barely made them.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Godzilla07 posted:

I'll fill in the blank here: Too bad GM charged the customer to take the shipping spacers out of the Solstice/Sky sport suspension package developed in SCCA racing

gently caress. Somehow I never heard about this. Probably because I avoid single car forums like the plague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

MrYenko posted:

The G-bodies are prone to rust too. I don’t think I’ve seen one on the road in ages.

I drive one, but I'm in the south. 1000% agree on the vacuum everything being absolute bullshit to work on.