Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
Can we take the "don't use spoilers for stuff that isn't spoilers" rule from other forums too?

E34s own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
I did an indicated like 145mph in neutral in my Bertone going down the side of a mountain. I was actually matching the speed of traffic for the most part...

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005

w1ntermute posted:

(Picture of a naked chick)
Yeah, don't NWS that or anything. Thanks!

Lowclock fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Apr 11, 2013

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
I saw something the other day I THOUGHT was a Zimmer at first, until I figured out what a Clénet was.

The one I saw was a hideous creamy yellow color with a guy who looked like Dennis Gage driving and a woman who looked like a hooker straight out of the early 90's in the passenger seat. Classy.

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
I'm curious what the ID.R's time would look like if maybe it could work some kind of gearing in there somewhere without losing too much efficiency or gaining too much weight. It definitely hauls rear end but it was up to like 120+ km/h down on the 919 in some of the faster sections. Love those funky spaceship noises though.

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005

Applebees Appetizer posted:

You meant they didn't get those in Europe or something?

Pretty sure nobody got them anywhere. It's not a wagon.

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
More like Buick Regatta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
Backing that thing into a parking spot looks like a pain in the rear.