Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Changing the design every 50k units sure is a big-brain move. Ensure that body parts are more scarce and expensive…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

T1g4h posted:

New Mad Max is already looking cool as gently caress :perfect:

LADY AND GENTLEMANS!

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

MetaJew posted:

Wasn't Mexico building Beetles up until the 90s? You could probably find one from there?

Brasil until ‘98 and Mexico until ‘02 I think. With fuel injection even!

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

James and Ethan from Grind Hard are my two favorite lunatic fabricators.

PREMIUM!

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Just walked out of my hotel to go get lunch and I was greeted by royalty

I’d never seen it in person before. It’s way bigger than I imagined. The plate, of course, is my favorite part.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

I wish we had enforcement of that rule at my C&C. Some people are definitely going to ruin it for us soon. The local Five Guys is nice enough to let us use their parking lot and there’s always some asshat in a crackle-tuned VW or a straight-piped Mustang just making GBS threads it up.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Alarbus posted:

Motortrend got fully incorporated into the Max app (calling it HBO would be so much easier), it's just a pain in the rear end to find out what show has a new release.

Tony's channel is great.

MT is on Discovery +. A far worse app than Max that I only use because it has MT on it.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

It’s right-hand drive.

Buy it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Witness me
Shiny and chrome