Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Warcabbit posted:

I've got a few more years. Shall I continue to post the highlights? The museum pieces are most excellent.

Yes, definitely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Gorgeous XJ40 parked across the street from the office this morning.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

GramCracker posted:

That Pagani interior is amazing, but how they make the Hyura is even cooler.

I assume you're talking about this excellent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6L-j6s9OPU

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

What is this?

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Today was the first Minnesota Cars and Coffee for 2013. It was the first time I'd gone, so it was all new to me. Lots of cool stuff to see, here's my highlights.

This guy was showing his Tesla. I was shocked how much storage space there was. The trunk is enormous, and the back seats are perfectly usable.

A couple old Ferraris. I warmed my hands above the engine cover of the red one.

The highlight of the day for me, an E-Type. All cars should have hoods this long.

A newer Ferrari showed up and made a bit of noise before parking.

Countach sitting in one of the hangars.

Me on the left! Here's where I ended up parked. You can see the E-Type and such in the background. I saw a handful of groups checking out the Z4 as I was wandering around :cheers:

Good time! I'm definitely going back again this summer. I'm curious to see how busy it gets when it warms up (barely above 40F today).

ColdPie fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 6, 2013

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

This lives down the block from me, apparently.

That is gorgeous, and I love the bumper stickers.

Pictures from yesterday's track day at BIR. The SLS AMG was in the intermediate group (look at those front rotors!). The Aston was in the beginner group with me. The M3 is owned by one of the instructors.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

kmcormick9 posted:

Is there a cheat menu on those that will let you dump all the syrups at once? Or at least sprite and fruit punch together?

There is a cheat menu. Get to a screen with very few options, so you can see the background bubbles (Water is ubiquitous and the easiest). There should be three prominent background bubbles forming a triangle above the main button. Press the three bubbles counter-clockwise starting with the top. Boom, admin menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

freelop posted:

Either there are multiple of those steam cars chugging about or that chap was at Banbury the other weekend

I hope it did the 129 miles under its own steam

Dude, it's England. They were probably just out getting groceries.