Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Hadlock posted:

So,

Fine, I guess to randomly put this up to a vote, and I guess probate me over it(?) I had three IRL folks message me about how weird this was. Particularly the 18 hour part.

Um, would have been fine if it were a 6 hour probe, like you gave yourself. Totally cool. But you gave me an 18 hour probe? Not cool. Let's keep parity on these things. 6 hours is good. Literal nothingburger.vThis is the second weird probation you've given me (the first most people (4 or 5? 7 ? I lost count) disagreed with, saying you misread my post.

Not big big on mod sass but this is twice you hosed me. I am active in other subforums, also those closely tied to my work. You're actively interfering in my life. I'll stop posting in this subforum if that's what you're trying to tell me. I can't have you loving up my career when I'm asking for advice in other subforums. 6 hours is fine. Pick a lane.

I guess I could have PMd you about this. I PMd the mod about your last thing and they didn't care (to their credit they were on vacation, so they get a pass) so I'm making this public.

Not looking for a response. You are actively impacting me.

Please be advised. Thanks.

:qqsay:

Nice meltdown weird bell curve guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

That Works posted:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 234 days!)

Hadlock posted:

So,

Fine, I guess to randomly put this up to a vote, and I guess probate me over it(?) I had three IRL folks message me about how weird this was. Particularly the 18 hour part.

Um, would have been fine if it were a 6 hour probe, like you gave yourself. Totally cool. But you gave me an 18 hour probe? Not cool. Let's keep parity on these things. 6 hours is good. Literal nothingburger.vThis is the second weird probation you've given me (the first most people (4 or 5? 7 ? I lost count) disagreed with, saying you misread my post.

Not big big on mod sass but this is twice you hosed me. I am active in other subforums, also those closely tied to my work. You're actively interfering in my life. I'll stop posting in this subforum if that's what you're trying to tell me. I can't have you loving up my career when I'm asking for advice in other subforums. 6 hours is fine. Pick a lane.

I guess I could have PMd you about this. I PMd the mod about your last thing and they didn't care (to their credit they were on vacation, so they get a pass) so I'm making this public.

Thank you for loving Pupkin.

I wonder if I should start a thread about my bone stock '90 7.3 f250. Winter daily .Doesn't seem crazy enough for here though.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

That post made me take a look at the rap sheet and yeahhhhhh.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I'm not looking at the rap sheet but it probably should've been a 6 hour probe. 🤷

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Hadlock posted:

So,

https://imgur.com/nw63zft

Nitrox fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Nov 17, 2023

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

That Works posted:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Hadlock posted:

Not big big on mod sass but this is twice you hosed me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_1_dthzEmw

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

That post made me take a look at the rap sheet and yeahhhhhh.

Before looking at their rap sheet, I was going to say to make an alt account if your livelihood depends on it. But, now... :yikes:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Sounds like someone got too short of a probe...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That Works posted:

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
wasn’t hadlock a Bay Area (now Massachusetts area) tech drone of some sort?

What livelihood could possibly live/die by one’s ability to post unbroken on AI/SA?

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

“Help my wrong car shitposting is impacting my career, my career depends on being able to shitpost on a dead comedy forums”

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

orange juche posted:

The illegal part comes from impersonating a postal carrier, so if you do win a USPS LLV at auction if you ever find one, you have to remove all markings identifying it as a USPS vehicle if there's any left.

Someone needs to tell Locc Dogg

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
That's just Hadlock. They're active in the SF Bay area thread mainly to whine. Also, TF is in the Bay Area now and has made it his mission to try every restaurant and rate them.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Cage posted:

I'm not looking at the rap sheet but it probably should've been a 6 hour probe. 🤷

it probably should have, but also: lol

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Also, if your career involves posting on SA, maybe you should learn to not post badly. Just a thought.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Elmnt80 posted:

Also, if your career involves posting on SA, maybe you should learn to not post badly. Just a thought.
So, 18 hours was correct?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=169142#frompost529082530
https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=183058#frompost535662803
https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=182346#frompost534248676

Here are three previous thread losers and they all got 6 hour probes.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

what exactly is this post trying to say?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
people posting like LLVs in here and they need to be slammed into the ground :colbert:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

My guess is he's been wrong and outvoted multiple times that's why he got 18 instead of 6 lol

Also have been posting in SA a long time and never have I seen someone say a probe has ruined their life, in real life :v:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
You guys aren't earning passive income from your shitposting? Just PM me for my $1200 course teaching you how to monetize whining and terrible opinions in a tiny corner of the internet for a risk free 87% return

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I shitpost on FB marketplace does that count?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I shitpost on FB marketplace does that count?
I'm mad no one rates me on fb even though I'm a GREAT seller.

Ok Comboomer posted:

Consistency is key 👏

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Hello thread about terrible car things!

Fair warning announcement - what is deemed to be "Wrong Thread" is now going to earn a comedy sixxer from hereon.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
I don’t know if Hadlock’s meltdown is funnier

or the guy coming in to concern troll on his behalf over the duration of his probe

are you his business partner? Is the additional 12 hours hurting your career too?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Eh, forget it

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Nov 17, 2023

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Elmnt80 posted:

This.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Cage posted:

Consistency is key 👏

Sure, but why was it directed at me?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hadlock posted:

you gave me an 18 hour probe

You're actively interfering in my life.

I can't have you loving up my career

You are actively impacting me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGGAGAHAHAHHA

omfg

lololololololol jfc

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cage posted:

So, 18 hours was correct?

I mean, yes, clearly it was.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

If you've been probed for more than 6 hours in the terrible car stuff thread you might be entitled to compensation. Ouija board lowtax for more information.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

bird with big dick posted:

omfg

lololololololol jfc

This tbh

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

bird with big dick posted:

omfg

lololololololol jfc

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Cage posted:

They are trying to say:

omfg

lololololololol jfc

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
it is funny because you are very very serious.

i mean would you like your time back?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I want my 18hr probe struck from my rapsheet and 12 hours of extra posting today as recompense

E:
To make sure context is not lost in whatever this defense is, this is the response to being unable to post on a forum for 12 hours longer than expected

Hadlock posted:

So,

Totally not looking for a response or trying to personally call out anyone for ruining his posting career

The QQ is just beautiful

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Nov 17, 2023

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Cage posted:

Big middle management energy on this poster

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Cage posted:

That's how he was actively impacted by the post

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Cactus Ghost posted:

that's weird, because don't a bunch of other postal vehicles find their way to private ownership, like the RHD subarus and the 2wd jeeps

The Subarus mostly belonged to rural route carriers. Later model Jeeps did too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Haven't seen a real time dear Richard in a minute. Thanks for the lol's and the mods can give me 18 hours any time they want cuz I'm a real chad.