Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pfffff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Good, cause thats my daily driver and i beat the hell out of her haha.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

To be fair i was planning on cutting big rear end holes in my bugs firewall to run tubes into the carbs. I didnt have windows so it was ram-air you see. :downs:

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Feb 13, 2015

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Soarer posted:

Yeah in Lynnwood. That's THE 405 over the top.

Fixed that for you -SoCal

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I lurk this thread but girlfriends car is going to poo poo and we're going to be buying a small SUV soon <We have a 8 month old>. Shes been driving a 1996 benz c220 forever but likes the height of my truck. Whats the consensus on reliability for something in the 10g used range?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

CharlesM posted:

Can I have your mirrors?

edit: Here is the link to the correct thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3213538

Thanks much, didnt know where to ask. I'll GLADLY hack that thing to pieces for you.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Engine light is on, took it to a mechanic but they said its all the computer so no way it will pass a smog <cali> so not worth keeping the car. And the passenger side mirror cover popped off and wont go back on haha

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Then there was the massive fuel leak we finally got resolved, the brakes that burn out faster than my 2000 sierra that i drive like an rear end in a top hat, the dealer broken radio, broken sunroof, hot center console, 3rd brake light that lasts a month...etc

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Best part of having an old poo poo kicker Sierra

Knooooobs

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

What about flag magnets?

Got it when the war started and I live in CHUD country, so never know when my windows gonna get blown out.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

71 Buick LeSabre with a 455, soft top baby

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nos filled cage

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

Probably for the best given most people's driving skill tbh. I thought those buttons on the climate control area were... climate control. Dumb of me I know but the newest car I own is from 2008.

This is my dash without a newer radio

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I just use a bike rack

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My brodozer next to my bug years back, sold the Volkswagen for gas money. But I moved to the mountains and use my truck as a truck, going to be doing dump runs all day tomorrow working on the yard

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

1966 bug
2000 Sierra

40 average baby

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Oct 14, 2023

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Wrong thread but right wheels, make me want to RatFink a mail car

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

I want that guy's thumb to be put out of my misery.

:thumbsdown:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Didn’t Ford give out like BBQs cause Kingsford had a buncha charcoal ?

Ahh, Kingsford was his cousin in law, used scrap wood from the model T to make the briquettes in a factory designed by Edison

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsford_(charcoal)

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Mar 1, 2024