Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steamos
Jul 22, 2011

Over 100 cars involved in a crash that lasted over 10 minutes... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23971322

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steamos
Jul 22, 2011

Mooseykins posted:

Because people didn't slow down in the heavy fog. I was on the M25 motorway at that time this morning in the fog. Miraculously didn't crash because i slowed the gently caress down, put my fog lights on and paid attention.

Agreed, travelling on the A1 to work every morning is pretty much just a bumble gently caress of people cutting you up and driving so close you can read the number of the person they're on the phone to.

Steamos
Jul 22, 2011

kastein posted:

Not sure, but a quart of ATF goes over like a fart in church and a 5lb sack of flour is good for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6T26s1V4

Surprised that didn't cause the flour to explode...

Steamos
Jul 22, 2011
Kill Bill would have been a really different movie

quote:

ULTIMATE PUSSY WAGON!!

IF YOU WANT A CAR THAT CAN TAKE YOU FROM ZERO TO HERO IN THE TIME IT TAKES A CHICKEN TO LAY AN EGG THEN READ ON MY FRIENDS. IF NOT THEN I SUGGEST YOU TYPE ROBIN RELIANT INTO YOUR SEARCH BAR AND MOVE ON.

MGF 1.8vvt MOT'D - MAY 2015
57K ON THE CLOCK.

- NOT IDEAL FOR DRUG DEALERS OR OBESE PEOPLE (SO NO PARKING UP AT MCDONALDS AND CHUCKING SNICKERS ABOUT)
- INTERIOR IS CREAM AND RED LEATHER AS IMMACULATE AS MICHELLE KEEGANS REAR END ;). NOT EVEN AN ARSE WEAR OR SCRATCH ON THE SEATS
- CAR WAS A BARN FIND. THE FARMER OBVIOUSLY DIDNT LIKE PIMPING TOO MUCH I GUESS. - HE DIDNT FIND THIS FUNNY WHEN I MENTIONED IT EITHER.
- IDEAL FOR SUMMER DOGGING AS THE SEATS ARE COMFY AND THE TOP GOES DOWN.
- THE CAR IS LOW DOES BUMP THROUGH POTHOLES ETC SUSPECTED DAMPNER PROBLEM ON THE DRIVERS SIDE (IM NOT SURE) IVE DRIVEN IT ANYWAYS AND IT PASSED AN MOT. DRIVES GOOD IF YOU STEER CLEAR OF THE CRATERS.
- RUSTY WING AND PIN PRICK HOLE IN THE ROOF LINER (SEE PICS)
- DRIVES SWEET AS A NUT AND ATTRACTS ALL THE LADIES, SPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A BEARD.
- 2 SEATS SO IDEAL FOR THEM WOLFPACK DATES WITH YOUR BESTIE HUNTING DOWN THE FEMALE GENDER LIKE A TRAMP ON CHIPS.
- OR EVEN IDEAL FOR THE WIFE IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A BALL AND CHAIN.
- NO ROOM FOR THE MOTHER INLAWS SO ITS A BIG BONUS.
- COMES WITH THE COVER FOR THE TOP ITS IN THE BOOT.
- I WILL LEAVE IT TAXED AND INSURED IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DRIVE IT AWAY.
- I HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH THIS IN THE SUMMER, JUST BOUGHT MYSELF ANOTHER WINTER TOY SO AS ALWAYS I MOVE THESE ON. I'VE BEEN AS HONEST AS I CAN WITH IT HENCE THE PICS ETC, MAY SOMEONE ELSE ENJOY IT, DOG IN IT OR JUST CRUISE THE STRIP WITH THE ROOF DOWN AS I DID WHILST HIGH ON COCAINE WITH A HALF NAKED WOMAN IN THE PASSENGER SEAT.

- AUCTION STARTS AT £0.99

ANY QUESTIONS MY NUMBER IS 07454249783

HAPPY BIDDING EBAYERS.