Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i made my car look like poo poo, surely i am the modern day KLF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

alright i just got back from sticking a fork in a power socket and licking my stove's burner, now its time to argue with pcos bill

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

I live in the ghetto, I doubt it was a goon. They die if removed from the suburbs.

i thought Pittsburgh was a cool city that wasn't lovely at all???

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Zonda

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

slurry_curry posted:

Isn't this the best part of the SS? Completely unassuming, bland car with a LS and a 6spd? What has happened to AI that this is considered a bad thing?

everything has to look like a gaudy piece of poo poo to be any good, unless it looks like a gaudy piece of poo poo in which case it needs to look more normal

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its like someone put an rs200 through a taffy puller

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

nm posted:

Well that got hostile quick.

No it didn't, gently caress you!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Memento posted:

Lift? Never heard of it.

co-driver should have told them not to cut

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's just a badge, maybe you should calm down

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I've just seen some studio photos of this car and it's made me notice another thing about this car that I hate. The thing is if it was implemented better I'd think it was kinda cool but it's just pointlessly done because it adds nothing.

The shoulder line on the doors. It starts from the back door, runs all the way through the front door, into the front quarter, down back into the front door, all the way back to the rear door where it swoops up into the rear quarter and then pivots BACK INTO the rear door where it just kinda stops and doesn't accent any other line on the car. It's so weird.

This loving car is some nightmarish Lovecraftian mess of lines and nonsensical decisions. It's like if you tried to get AI to understand car design by feeding it a Juke.

nice steelseries

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i was born in 93 and want a Peugeot 504 what does that say about me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how the hell did you people talk for 2 pages about "what's the first crossover" without ever mentioning the AMC Eagle

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Today I learned it's possible to make the Urus shittier looking...

https://twitter.com/Shane_O_D/status/1235128478741262337?s=19

you can't fool me that's a car from Split/Second

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oldsmobile was cool, rip to a real one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=657TZDHZqj4

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

namco already perfected the driving controller in the 90s

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ili posted:

The anime ones are just so confusing. I can see some halfwit thinking gas, grass or arse stickers are funny but anyone so messed up as to think covering their vehicle in anime stickers does anything but make them look like a shut-in sex-pest. Look what some clown did to a perfectly good kwaka:

the japanese word for them means "pain car" for a reason

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

You people are forgetting the terrible Matthew Broderick Inspector Gadget movie where the inciting incident is Dr. Claw blowing up regular human Inspector Gadget with a grenade

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AMC Eagles are based, especially the sedan and coupe body ones

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

guygabytes????? the british are hosed up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chrysler's concept guys were absolutely wildin out in the 2000s

Remember the ME412

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

madeintaipei posted:

So, AI, where does your mind go when reading '90 mistake?

1990 Eagle Medallion.

Saturn

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Stonetoss is an irl neo-nazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Door Frame posted:

Why are plastic retaining clips not standardized in any way? I want to be able to go to autozone and replace the ones that inevitably break, not have to go to a dealership and hope they have a weird shaped clip in inventory, and then pay $3 apiece so I can finish working that same day

i think you just explained yourself why clips aren't standardized