Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudden Infant Def Syndrome
Oct 2, 2004

SiliconX posted:

The nose is too long too.

Looking at it again, it looks like an anteater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 2, 2004

bidikyoopi posted:

My friends' parents plate in STL. They asked for a new one but the DMV said there was nothing explicit about theirs and refused to issue a new one.

Who wouldn't want to be part of the fag lot? :colbert:

Oct 2, 2004

veedubfreak posted:

The best thing we have come up with for the headlights is that it looks like an alligator with just it's eyes above the water line.

I think it's more like a frog. I call them frogcars.

My wife wants one. Badly. I have no objections to it other than looks.

Oct 2, 2004

Will it fit out the door?

Oct 2, 2004

blk posted:

I would love to know what roof rails + 2 spoilers do for the naturally excellent aerodynamics of the Vibe.

I believe those are factory spoilers for the GT.

There's an AWD badge, so it's not a GT, but they might've still been an option from the dealer.

Oct 2, 2004

Am I missing something? Looks like your standard beater.

Oct 2, 2004

Godholio posted:

I'm trying to figure out what's going on around the turn signal...the fender lines up everywhere else, and the hood lines up on the other side...what's actually wrong?

It looks like it was hit in an accident, and they replaced the fender, signals, and that wheel. It probably doesn't line up because it was twisted.

Oct 2, 2004

Some hatches are considered a third or fifth door. Just count the trunk and hood as three and four.

Oct 2, 2004

GutBomb posted:

Why is she the idiot when you were you going 60MPH on what's a major road with stores on it which is likely a 35/40MPH zone?

Because she didn't look for oncoming traffic?

Oct 2, 2004

Zeether posted:

It's a PT Cruiser mated with a Chevy Venture, why the gently caress would anyone want to do that?

A stretched Venture!

Oct 2, 2004

It's like Forza came to life.

Oct 2, 2004

Lead based paint maybe?

Oct 2, 2004

InitialDave posted:

There is, but it applies to parking the roadside, not in a marked parking bay.

It's one of those things that almost never gets applied, i.e. it's in the big book of Someone's Being A Twat And You're drat Well Going To Find Something To Nick Them For.

Some places use that for massive ticket profit. St. Catharines in Ontario is notorious for wrong way parking infractions.

Oct 2, 2004

I at first saw it as a PT Cruiser, so I guess your eyes are a little more flattering.

Oct 2, 2004

Looks like a Fiat 500

Oct 2, 2004

Hey Hamilton goon. :)

That terrible car lives around me in the Upper Gage / Rymal area, but I've never had a camera to get a picture everytime I see it.

There's also a puke green Chrysler 300 with faux-Bentley crap all over it in the area that I see all the time too.

Oct 2, 2004

Olivil posted:

Here in Quebec we probably have the lowest rates in North America, 5.41¢/kWh for the first 30 kWh of the day, 7.78¢/kWh from then on, with a 40.64¢ base price per day.

In Ontario I pay 6.7¢ off peak, 10.4¢ mid peak, and 12.4¢ on peak. If you charged the car overnight it would only be the off peak price.

Oct 2, 2004

Bucephalus posted:

GM's payroll

Nice

Oct 2, 2004

Yeah it's different if they park in the front half of a busy store on a Saturday or something.
The Solstice looks like it's in school lot or something.

Oct 2, 2004

Oh poo poo is that real?

Oct 2, 2004

Is it a private road?

Oct 2, 2004

anonumos posted:

Can you explain to the uneducated what this means? I tried googling it...something about the fuel cut-off but I don't understand at all.

When you hit the rev limiter it cuts fuel. Try holding your RPM at maximum and seeing what happens. Basically you bounce between hitting the max and dropping a little.

Oct 2, 2004

Oct 2, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean.

I wish it was Dio themed :(

Oct 2, 2004

No, never saw it. If it was half as good as the tiger's face on the Cruiser, I'm sad to have missed it.

My photos are from about 4-5 years ago, but with all the PT chat, I felt it was good to post 'em again.

Oct 2, 2004

Driving a wizard van would be the best car for having teens in the house. They would never ask to be driven anywhere, and you can guarantee they'd never ask to borrow it.

Oct 2, 2004

That's a good idea because there's tons of plastic areas under the bumper cover on most cars that would be perfect. I might do it myself.

Oct 2, 2004

Boat posted:

So help me, I kind of like the grille & the gold gauge trim. Everything else is hideous.

Yeah, take away anything dragony and the gold steering wheel and door accents, and I think it's not too shabby.

Also, wasn't "dragoning" a thing about having sex with a car?

Oct 2, 2004

Fire Storm posted:

Question on all these cars with batteries in weird locations: How the hell do you jumpstart the car? Are there remote battery posts or do you have to basically take off the wheel/brace bar/open the rear door and lift up the carpet?

This is pretty much a monthly concern for me (mostly jumping other cars).

My Ford Escape has a negative post as the battery is buried under the windshield. You can still access the positive.

Oct 2, 2004

My mom had one, and it was actually pretty nice.

Oct 2, 2004

At least it's not black so people might have a chance of seeing it at night before slamming into it.

Oct 2, 2004

Is there a single new car that even has a removable head units?

Oct 2, 2004

veedubfreak posted:

I thought about that. I really don't want to spend money, but I want some hubcap spinners :)

I used to buy the gaudiest hubcaps I could find at Walmart. Good stuff.

Oct 2, 2004

Did he just miss the corner, or did he do that all on purpose?

Oct 2, 2004

meatpimp posted:

Just because you can put graphics on a wrap doesn't mean you should.

Looks like a cover to a highschool math book

Oct 2, 2004

Root Bear posted:

This one almost looks like it's squatting to pee:

The JDM badge just seals it.

Oct 2, 2004

kastein posted:

http://j-rex-subaru.blogspot.com/2010/02/winch-install.html

Everything this moron has done is a clusterfuck. I also like his fog light mounting brackets fabricated using random badly cut chunks of home depot aluminum stock.

I like that he has a "winter bumper-cover".

Oct 2, 2004

This is the only right Fiesta :colbert:

Oct 2, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

I loving HATE the seatbelt chime.

Does your car have a way to stop it? My car has a "code" where you turn the key to on, off, on and hit the trip reset or something to that effect to turn off the annoyance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 2, 2004

Preoptopus posted:

Man that thing looks busted!

The mirror doesn't look too great either! :downsrim: