Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

Ad here: http://johannesburg.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Vehicles-cars-BMW-Ian-SCHKETER-SPEC-W0QQAdIdZ406444124

Ad Text posted:

BMW 320D one of a kind,Immaculate condition.r15000 (~$2000) wrap(still under warranty) Green, done by legendry international racing driver Ian Schkter. This car has not been raced at all, it is a show car which has been featured in many magazines including speed and sound on a regular basis. Full body kit done as well. The car has r150000 ($18000) worth of modifications, including 19" schkter rims valued at r62864 ($7500) WITHOUT tyres and R74864 with tyres. Performance chip and engine upgrade still under warranty. Smoked lights and matching green interior. Please no joy riders or time wasters. This car attracts attention everywhere you go.Viewing by appointment only.

Bold mine. This guy is obviously smoking crack.
And Ian Scheckter was the brother of Jody Scheckter. One of these scored zero points in the F1 championship, while the other is a legendary F1 champion.

There is no :negative: big enough. I'm almost convinced this ad is a troll, but I've verified that the car exists and is driven daily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate
http://johannesburg.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Vehicles-cars-Toyota-MR2-Turbo-T61-for-sale-or-to-swop-W0QQAdIdZ406150282

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

mutt2jeff posted:

Mercury is entirely overblown as a health hazard.

Uh you might wanna have your hat checked, buddy.

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate
I posted pics of this abomination in the previous 'terrible things' picture thread, but a lot has happened, since.
The owner is now selling it with a lovely red paintjob, a slight improvement over the previous primer grey.

More here: http://freestate.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Vehicles-cars-Red-Porsche-W0QQAdIdZ402855662

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate
Polished they look terrible, but I liked them when I first saw 'em in this colour:

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

veedubfreak posted:

And the high theft. They are still made out of tin foil even today. Look at a honda wrong and it dents.

You don't even have to look at VW parts for them to break!

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate
Here have a Forduar S150

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

Falken posted:

911 GT3 rear wing wall shelf.

Yes, it's £3000. No, I am unable to understand why.

Puts some downforce on your credit card payments?
Brakes your budget?

I dunno :V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

KozmoNaut posted:

I don't know why this is apparently a thing, but I wish someone would do it in real life.

Rollin' on 5s, baby :whatup:

I know it's from a few pages back, but this image is the first thing I thought of when I saw photos of this Mahindra K100 crossover with its way-too-tiny wheels.