Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

Your car looks like poo poo is poo poo.
My favorite part is the flaming skull coming out the rear end. It's like it just ate at taco bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

I think the terrible car stuff happens about 30 minutes later when it's wrapped around a tree.

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

Curb rash as modern art.

I think it's statement about not giving a gently caress about the colors of curbs you hit.

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

G-Mach posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9X2-sE4EcU

Guys like this is why I refuse to instruct during lapping days anymore. loving terrifying.

:colbert:
This can't be that bad...
:eek:
/me turns off video

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

Sappo569 posted:

:ssh: That was Steve Jobs' car

:downsrim:

Yep, that was his spot. His successors have just reserved their own spaces. No idea why Steve didn't.

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

:) What about the hole in the road?
:downs: gently caress it, shove a cone in it.

Thanks Caltrans.

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

davebo posted:

And I recall there being a blue HotWheels Camaro but didn't realize it was also the pace car that year?

Does anyone else think that logo is kind of flipping you off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

xzzy posted:

Yeah well if they can argue it "might" have helped it could get them some money. Nothing like turning your dead loved ones into a source of income!

Maybe two months ago(?) when Paul's daughter filed suit, Matt Farah (of Drive / The Smoking Tire) had a few things to say on his podcast. It turns out the lawyer handling the suit had contacted him just after the accident trying to get him to be a witness saying Porsche was negligent. Which he declined, more than once. His impression was that this is a really tragic case of a lawyer exploiting a grieving family.

Porsche didn't really do themselves any favors settling with family of the guys killed at Cal Club / Fontana.