Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Dear god, I can't help but think it hilarious if Gambit mixed up his "Sex Ed" and "Weaponizing Household Products" lessons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
So I went in search of this Stark/Banner bet, and you should all be ashamed for not posting the following.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jan 24, 2013

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

Sorry :( This thread's the only way I know what comics are good to read, so shame on me for not picking up this series sooner.

This series also got me to read She-Hulk, which I'm loving for it's Law And Order: Meta Humans Unit feel. :doink:

Also, Abomination, the metagoon.

(She-Hulk V2 #15)

VVV This was from March 2007, so I'm not entirely sure.

Captain Capacitor fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Jan 24, 2013

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Does Cable/Deadpool count for X/X? If so, then so should Mars Attacks/Transformers. :colbert:

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Today I discovered Super!

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Is Skullkickers anything like Rat Queens or Dungeons & Dragons?

I absolutely love Skullkickers. I could see Skullkickers and Rat Queens working in the same campaign/universe.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?

Rhyno posted:

Molly Hayes hasn't aged at all in 10 years. This kid is gonna be putting on tights within 3.

Well when you sleep so much you'll save some years, too.

Also I totally didn't even recognize Monica. Time to go read Nextwave again.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Hulk likes Galaxy Quest, it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
This week, in a very special issue of Copernicus Jones: Robot Detective.

A cameo by the long-lost Mister Butlertron.

• Locked thread