Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Magic Love Hose posted:

I remember looking forward to that issue so much, and when it arrived, it was like Poser shat poo poo-covered bees.

I never even read it because the art was so eye bleedingly bad. I guess I'll never know what happened to Internet 3.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I posted:

Power Girl #4.
I'm pretty sure I've sat behind Terra in the movie theater.

Could probably just post power girl all day (especially the whole zardoz arc) but I always found this pretty good:

You going to piss off power girl? Well she's not superman and she will totally use that laser vision to cut your arm off.
Power Girl #11

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Gavok posted:

As a follow-up, I got this done when at NYCC.

"I said 'Hazmat', not 'Hazmat', dammit!" – Jonathan Maberry

"Wait! That's my character!" – Greg Pak

And it turns out that, yes, Marvel does own the rights to the Imperfects. So there's no reason we shouldn't be seeing Johnny Ohm in the Thunderbolts.

Haha that's brilliant. It always makes me happy when they can have a laugh about things like this.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I was just thinking how great it would be if that actually was just some Japanese newspaper editor and Bruce Wayne is actually a bit racist.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Lobok posted:

Uh, no he doesn't, Tony. Interesting that that's the first thing your mind went to...

Iron Man #38

That guy is lighting up a pretty hefty blunt there.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

The Lone Badger posted:

The one on the left has a circular saw for a hand.
These are police?

The only way to stop bad guys with circular saws are good guys with circular saws.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Matlock posted:

Injustice 17. Probably the most unintentionally funny art of all time.

Bruce. Bruce. Stop.

Please for god's sake stop.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Soonmot posted:

Wait, collars weren't part of shirts? This blows my mind. So dudes would have a shirt, a collar and a tie. That's a lot of crap.

Yeah but also dudes would have a lot less shirts and just swap around collars to make them look tidier, so if they were going somewhere for a few days they would just take the shirt they were wearing and a bunch of collars.

The past was almost certainly a place that smelled really bad.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If you don't read every single word, every character, of newspaper Spider-Man in an Old Stan Lee voice you are seriously missing out.

Iron Jameson is Old Stan Lee doing a robot voice though.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I used to have a comic where Captain America battled drug dealers who were selling something that was not cocaine but clearly was (it was called "Ice" or something), but I can't find it now. It had an amazing section where someone calls him out on the fact that he is a superhero because he took what were basically steroids.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Fuego Fish posted:

You mean according to me :colbert:

(That particular entry from the ol' photoshop thread was mine.)

Sadly I didn't save many of the others that got posted, but here's a few more I had lying around my backup drive:

I kinda miss the BSS photoshop/mspaint threads.

I have a hard drive with every single one of those saved onto it.

And it's scanning head is broken.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Fuego Fish posted:

Ugh, that "pwned" speech bubble at the end just ruins it. Have a better gif.

I think this used to be my avatar. Oh God that was probably before I even went to university.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Yeah seriously get a mongrel if you want to get a dog. Mine was a mix of just about everything and she lived until she was 21.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Vincent posted:

Let's get this out of the way:
http://mitchoconnell.blogspot.com/

I was just assuming that Say Nothing is Mitch O'Connell.

That said, watermarking someone elses artwork as your own is also a super bullshit move and that is basically what he is doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Yep, it's radioactive, and except for maybe one other man, Batman has the most exposure.

Superman (Vol. 2) #19 (1988)

To be honest I think Lex Luthor's diabetes, as evidenced by his wild swings in body weight, is probably a bigger issue for his extremities.

• Locked thread