Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Ghostlight posted:

Wouldn't this work better if Sonic actually had told him to go for the other guy? :confused:

It's actually a bit funnier, since the writer got confused too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

MVP posted:

That's a rough looking Scottie cover.

Deadpool just got done banging Sue

Congrats on making the thought of Deadpool having sex even more disgusting than normal.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Mike From Nowhere posted:

Now you have to post who got him on the plane.

Seriously, that's like 80% of the payoff.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

404GoonNotFound posted:

Okay, here goes.

Sex Criminals #1
:nws: anywhere you wouldn't feel safe watching a Judd Apatow movie.
The Context: Suzie can stop time whenever she, as Top Gear puts it, "has a crisis". Clearly further research is required, and experts on the matter must be consulted.
One
Dos
Drei
IV

Man I was not that creative in middle school.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Hawkeye #14

This is the most genuine reaction to fighting one of the Hawkeyes that I've ever seen.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Schneider Heim posted:

I still find it ridiculous that people get shot in their vitals with arrows and don't die. There's that bad guy in Hawkeye #2 who got shot in the eyes, and Hawkeye calmly says he'll live.

Well they may die, but rebirth is something even the average person experiences with regularity. This is the primary cause of the sliding timescale. :eng101:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I wonder how often Darkseid does that to make people piss themselves.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

prefect posted:

You only think that because you've been fed Athenian propaganda your whole life.

If only Sparta had thought of Fox News.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

TwoPair posted:

Mega Man 41: Top Man is thoroughly disappointed in Mega Man's approach to playing a Mega Man game running through his stage.

My only disappointment is that Megaman didn't take damage to save time.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Zereth posted:

What the hell is going on here?

The tool doesn't so much pull Megaman up as it does reverse the gravity effect. Because he got pushed off-screen by the scrolling section, the effect doesn't get switched back and off we go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Vkzm2-hcY

As soon as you unequip the Wire the effect ends.

Arsonist Daria fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Nov 2, 2014

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Yvonmukluk posted:

Why didn't they use the Nextwave censoring?

Nextwave remains too good for this world.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I would be down for a crazy silver age style storyline where Squirrel Girl marries Rocket Raccoon.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Which is something ridiculous to attempt.

He's already sexy.

Besides the face, he's basically a JoJo.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Lurdiak posted:

But all 4 TNG films are pretty awful?

Well they all only have enough ideas for half a movie, and the last two are worse than the first two.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Morlun gets taken out by a drone strike, Obama is in the next panel looking smug as poo poo.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Next time Batman needs to fight Superman he should just do some dimensional fuckery and summon Squirrel Girl. Everything will be settled in one panel and maybe they could use the remaining pages for something more interesting.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

A Strange Aeon posted:

I love how sad that horse looks.

Stop it, Bert! I'm laughing so much I can't eat! You're a scream!

Both from Real Love #43

A guy who mugs horses and a guy who fucks old women, all in the same book. What a time it must have been to be alive.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

I'd vote for a candidate in power armor every time.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Goddamn communist ice cream men. They probably think neapolitan is too decadent.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Archie Sonic was really good at breaking the fourth wall for a while. I'm pretty sure they had a Sin City parody/homage story once. Too bad about that one guy who got all up his rear end with his super great original characters that were all traces of Knuckles.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Early Archie Sonic was so goddamn silver age. Then it slowly morphed into an awful melodrama about anthropomorphic animals and my god.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Uthor posted:

Well, if we're doing things out of context...

One of the Hickman F4 issues, Reed is jumping through alternate universes, Civil War is averted because Steve Rogers and Natasha Stark got married.

Apparently the industry is not quite ready for my Captain America/Iron Man fanfic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Random Stranger posted:

There's such a fine line between hilarious and horrifying.

The unnecessary and poorly written caption box hints to me that the person behind this might not be a very good writer...

I dunno I think basically everything else about it clued me in first.

• Locked thread