Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Pretty much every panel of Chronicles of Wormwood is either hilarious or blasphemous, and often both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Could probably just post power girl all day (especially the whole zardoz arc) but I always found this pretty good:

But if you're going to post PG stuff, gotta include this one from #1

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Battle Pope #2 Lucifer just wants a sandwich, is that really so bad?

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

WHAT'S THE ANSWER KAREN!?! :byodood:

This is the best DC comic currently being made, which is pretty depressing since DC Comics aren't involved with it in any way, shape or form.

If DC had half a clue they would hire this guy, lock him in a basement and make him create JL8 daily.

Or maybe that's just my secret dream.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

In order to derail the cousin talk have a completely random page from NEXTWAVE Agents of Hate.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Vengeance of Pandas posted:

Original Sins #4

Why is the captain frozen in ice?

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Pimpmust posted:

Man, I knew it was reminding me of that one!

It's so good the artist used it twice, three pages apart.

(The eyebrows are different and he added a crease above and below the mouth and heavier ink to the throat!)

e: Lots of tiny changes on closer inspection, mostly inking though (no inker credited, so I assume the artist went over the same base picture again)

To be fair, this is more effort than most artist go to when reusing art. Most of them would just fill up 1 page with the same face with different words over it.

It looks like two completely different Inks over the same pencils, but it also looks like the exact same colors on both panels. :iiam:

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

Incredible Hulk #375

I think "Rack of Lamb" is my second favourite sound effect.

Years and years ago I saw Peter David talk at comicon, and the only thing I remember was how proud he was about using "Rack of Lamb" as a sound effect.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Rhyno posted:

I don't like the leather jacket part though. I mean, have they ever tried moving quickly in tight leather? poo poo ain't easy.

I'm not saying put her in spandex, just that she needs something made of comicbookium for freedom of movement.

Why can't that comicbookium look like a leather jacket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

quote:

Console nerd poo poo in the funny panel thread.

• Locked thread