Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Devi posted:

Sif was getting pissed about being dismissed as a woman or treated differently because of her gender in a few other places. If Heimdall was trying to suggest that she change her life to something more secure, he'd have suggested that she take up smithing or any trade. But he tells her to get married. That's worth a punch in the face.

That helm is cool and all, but it didn't seem to do anything to protect him from what I gather was some sort of roundhouse punch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
I pretty much just want to see a pissed off elephant find and stamp a bunch of mouse warrens now. Take that, Redwall!

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
You impertinent, lying, degenerate.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Those pants are rockin and if the don't exist, clearly they should.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
I'm thinking it should bob side to side, all sassy-like.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

muscles like this? posted:

FF remains fantastic

FF#7

That's the actual dialogue? It reads like some kind of SJW Tumblr parody edit. The message is good and all, but holy poo poo that execution :psyduck:

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

fatherboxx posted:

Wizard is supposed to be a buffoon though?

Well, that actually fixes it then.

Also, that robot thing with the blaster arms that dudes seem to be riding on is awesome.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Jesus, man. Don't overthink it. He makes messes and yells at women while they clean it up. Most natural thing in the world.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Lurdiak posted:

As a funnier man than me said, I can't believe that Archie has 2 (or sometimes more) attractive girls fighting over him at all times and is worried about poo poo like getting grounded or getting detention. Any actual human teenager would just be trying to get laid.

Well if you are getting laid left and right all the time, other poo poo starts to matter, and the refractory period is never quite long enough to get everything else done you need to.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
I don't still live with my parents but I would actually pay to see this movie.

Those are some angry horses.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Say Nothing posted:

Is Julie Power still dating Karolina from the Runaways?
Avengers Academy #26.

Molly-blocked!

That guy has a flaming dick. They even drew firey veins on it. Comics are hosed up, man.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Hulk's rampages aren't indiscriminate, they only happen when he's angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
That is the happiest I have ever seen someone be while hitting someone else, and I've seen some pretty joyful violence.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
No one respects David Hasslehoff :(

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Maybe Magneto has hair so that when a non-costumed old guy starts moving poo poo around with his mind, we know it's not Patrick Stewart.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Solomon Grundy.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Rhyno posted:

Any time Ellis writes a book people enjoy he hates it. I vaguely recall him and Templesmith not being on speaking terms for a while as well.

Did he lose Anna Mercury to the big hard drive crash, or did it not sell well, or what? Or am I misremembering it and he wasn't even involved?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
More like Totally Awesome Tales!

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
The (Black Face) really sells it.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Red posted:

Thor himself can be a great smartass. I found this on GIS, but I'd love if someone could ID the panel.

Oh cruel fate, to be thusly bludgeoned! Ask not from whom the bludgeon bludgeons!

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

The MSJ posted:

I like that the thumb, being the toughest, is barehanded. The pinky is the weakest so he gets a gun.

Also the middle finger is making a crude gesture.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Mr. Maltose posted:

The secret weakness of the Justice League is like 2 alarm chili.

Haha, if that.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

prefect posted:

It could have been worse. In my mind, "Ted" is inextricably linked with "Baxter". :downs:

Before or after he got turned into a mutant fly?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
No, they are just know-it-all jerks and like showing off.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Vengeance of Pandas posted:

Was their nemesis Rob Ford?

No, he was on the team. He was in charge of disposal.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Please tell me someone still has the 'I'm not gonna pay a lot for this muffler' one.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Why would those other guys let an actual cannibal drive?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

davidspackage posted:

He'll never get to kiss the red-haired girl, will he? :(

Man, you'd think it'd be easier to give some bad news to Wolverine.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

LOINS OF ISHTAR has a good ring to it.

As long as it's just one. Some people take piercing way too far.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Could someone post the panels where Cyclops is arguing with Captain America in front of everyone, but it's just Namor's inner monologue about how Cyclops isn't as crummy as everyone thinks, that he would bang his woman, and how such bangery is also a compliment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

TwoPair posted:

Uncanny X-Men 11

"a compliment, in its own way" Namor's probably tried using that as a pick-up line before.

Thanks!

I forgot how awesome that Jersey Shore D-bag Elf Namor looks in this.

• Locked thread