Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Shemurath sounds like a Daedric Prince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

People really just be naming their kids off a scrabble pull, huh?

Gotta say that's a great list of names for random Sims.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

fartknocker posted:

This feels like it should be an alternate title for 2 girls, 1 cup.

I want you to know this post made me unhappy.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

A friend of mine works for Health and Human Services, and one of the cases he was running today had a man named James who named both his son and daughter James. Because he wanted to make sure there were no mistakes, he dug a little deeper, and discovered that Daddy James's own father and brother are also both named James.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

HopperUK posted:

Are good names allowed? Because my niece has a cousin named Brandon Steele and that's an astonishing name for a toddler to have. He's the coolest person in any room he's in by default.

Hell yeah I think good names should be posted.

I will never forget Lucas Dark and Demon Slaughter, who are absolutely perfect for a series of trashy but fun supernatural thriller novels.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

William Wilson.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I am struggling to even say that.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

That had me laughing out loud.

Why, Mr and Mrs. Pool, did you call your son "Bumper?"

Like, "Thumper" I could see if only for the Bambi reference. Did you name all your kids after car parts? Is your other son named Tire?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I can buy every name on that list as real but the second one. What the heck?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I recently got my hair cut by a woman named Roygena. Naturally, her father was named Roy.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

This is my first time running into the Cambodian name Meth, but boy did it stick out between the Mendoza's and the Meza's while I was filing.

Also ran into first name Limber, which is also not something I see every day.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Japanese? I understand that the Japanese d and r are very close.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Bobson Dognutt

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Friend of mine just met a kid named Hemi.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

To be fair that spelling is probably closer to how people say it.*

*Your pronunciation may vary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Albino.