Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
My sister went to middle school with a brother and sister named Prince and Princess, respectively. They were both dicks. I've also heard of a girl around campus whose name is Diamond Million Dollar Bates.

Grape Juice Vampire has a new favorite as of 19:50 on Sep 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Just remembered my high school gym teacher, who was also an amateur body builder. Mr. Armes. :haw:

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
I sit behind a girl in my math class whose name is Eternity.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
It's Artemis, isn't it?

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Patchwork Shaman posted:

I know a family who named their children Ruby, Emery, and Garnet. Garnet is a guy, but that name would seem equally strange for a woman. The other two names don't sound so bad, until you realize that you could find them all in the sandpaper section of your local hardware store.

I knew a Garnet in high school! She went by Ashley. :v: I've also known an Emerald and a Diamond.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
While volunteering at the urban mission today, I interacted with a Paizley and a Trinity. Trinity was about 13 and I can only imagine her mother had just seen The Matrix when she was born.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Sephiroth just got charged with kidnapping: story here.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Huntersoninski posted:

I once did a transaction for a lady named Bunny Wolfe.

Either you spoke to my professor's mom or there multiple Bunny Wolfes in the world. Huh.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

James Trickington posted:

I have a woman coworker whose middle name is Xavier. We validated this by carding her. Her first and last names are completely normal.

I've known two girls who both had male middle names, those being James and Stewart. They were both named for their respective grandfathers. Maybe she had a similar thing going on?

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Turfahurf posted:

I worked with a girl named Chyna. She was a tiny blonde haired blue eyed girl. She was also 16 and smoked a ton of weed and so did her parents.

I went to high school with a girl who had the same name, but I think hers may have been spelled Chynna.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

That Robox posted:

I also know kids named Falicittie, Tyranny, Paityn, Haylyn, Hadley, Sedley, and McKaylynn (all girls).

This rules.

Poor Calup, though. :smith: It sounds like a polite word for pooping.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
I went to school with a kid named Zebediah. His brother was just named Lloyd.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
McKarty always stood out to me as the cruelest name on that list.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Charles Bronson posted:

Looking at some school rosters for work and I came across a Korea, a LaQueen, several Mavericks, a Christ, and one Claudnardson.

In sixth grade I was friends with a Maverick. That was his middle name. His first name was Joffrey.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
I'm a seamstress at a military alterations shop and I like to skim the nametapes for funny surnames. Favorites include:
Munsterman
Meathouse
Meatyard
Sniffen
Person
Shufflebarger
Robert Hamburger (bob burger :v:)

Bonus rank combos: Captain Cadet and Major Sass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Got a Jeremiah Junk at work not too long ago.