Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iamathousandapples
Jul 12, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

Also, my sister knows a family whose three children are named Tundra, Glee and Seven. (Tundra is a boy, the other two are girls)
Was her middle name Ofnine? That might make things a bit better(But not really because it was Voyager).

Anywho my Geology proffessor is named Gary Potter which probably made the last decade a bit frustrating for him. Although outside of his skin color he's pretty much the exact opposite of Harry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamathousandapples
Jul 12, 2012

Deific Presence posted:

I work with a girl named Chimera.

My ex's name is Betty. Not short for Elizabeth, her legal first name is Betty.

What's wrong with Betty?

iamathousandapples
Jul 12, 2012

DicktheCat posted:

Has anyone already posted a Chris Cross? Because our school had one. He was a Jehova's Witness, which I only found out because one of his friends bade him happy birthday and he explained that they didn't celebrate birthdays. I was heartbroken for him, because drat, what kid doesn't want a birthday? :smith:
There was a 70's pop artist named Christopher Cross! :eng101: He did Ride Like The Wind among other songs.