Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

mennoknight posted:

whatever happened to that lowtax guy

I think he fell down the stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
And Christmas Find Out Who Game.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Yeah genuinely CBB Presents is probably worth the price on its own.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I figure that's why they're on the Bonanas/Bonusnanas/Extravaganza cycle, because a weekly show that requires her to watch something wouldn't work for her.

She'll be in Philly next month, and this week just reaffirmed that I absolutely must go.

e: not the Daly or Gourley aren't also doing stuff, but I don't think they tour anywhere near as much.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

JethroMcB posted:

But not Spider Season, which is over.

Seems like it just came and went, didn't it?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Snooze Cruise posted:

i want my cowboy tv

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I'm really enjoying this new season of The Neighborhood Listen. There's something different about the energy, and it's very good. They seems to be having a lot of fun, too.

I have really come to love Brett as Doug. The stupid poo poo he says really give Nicole and PFT a lot to work with.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I haven't gotten to listen to this week's episode because my podcast app hosed up, but this is the type of poo poo I'm taking about with Brett. It's so good
https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/1585351352946814976

e: like, that "oh" at the very end is just:discourse:

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Oct 26, 2022

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

"I was gonna do a bit where I didn't remember and called them 'ravalanche' but I bailed."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Andy Daly's Patreon is finally up.
https://www.patreon.com/AndyDaly

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Stitcher wasn't just an expensive service, it was also a bad app. It probably is also still a bad app. Patreon subscriptions at least give you RSS feeds.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
It's also worth watching their episode of Game Changer, also on Dropout, which was basically the genesis for Play It By Ear.

e: Here's the first song, at least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbF1AJPqP1M

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 1, 2023

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Collegehumor's Seeso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Yeah I had the premium feed through stitcher, and it's still there but it had an ad on the last episode I listened to.