Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
The Neighborhood Listen season 3 is out for free. Nicole Parker and Paul F. Tompkins have great chemistry, I was losing it at the part with Paul's ventriloquist dummy story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Scott going off on gamers on Threedom today lol.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Matt Gourley trying to do an Irish accent with a lisp is certainly a choice.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I loved on this episode of Threedom PFT was able to crack up Scott every time he did his Sly Stallone impression.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Got tickets for DC, hope I don't die before then.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I thought it was funny that they did a call-in segment, but none of the guests could do a second voice, so no one knew which character was talking.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
A real good Scott hasn't seen today. It's a treat if you like animation and want to hear a ton of behind-the-scenes info.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
The mall bit on the Bonusnanza was amazing. I think they could have kept going for hours.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I haven't seen a single episode of Bonanza, but still enjoy the podcasts. Daly and Gourley have so much chemistry I can listen to them bs about anything.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

eke out posted:

i don't know if she represents those values so much as she's literally trapped by them lol, amy is the darkest loving character even though both of the other characters are varying degrees of serial killers

Listen, Dalton is just trying to keep us safe from assorted monsters.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Quite possibly the best two podcast improvisors....and the talent well is deep. I've got my fingers crossed for them to be along on the CBB tour this summer. Maybe since Minneapolis is their first show.....they'll have some bells and whistles.

I've been trying to figure out who will be there for the tour. I'm wondering if Gourley will be there since he works on Conan's pod too.

I figure it'll be PFT, Daly, Lily yily, Baltz, and Diston. I was hoping Schwartz would join but I think he has his own tour during the same time.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I love the voice overs that Will does whenever he gets some piece of trivia wrong, but has zero impact on anything.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Maria really went for it and it was great.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Scott's bug story on threedom was crazy.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Jokymi posted:

New season of The Neighborhood Listen premieres next week!

Will the new season be paywalled in stitcher?

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

SpacePig posted:

I'm really enjoying this new season of The Neighborhood Listen. There's something different about the energy, and it's very good. They seems to be having a lot of fun, too.

I have really come to love Brett as Doug. The stupid poo poo he says really give Nicole and PFT a lot to work with.

This is great to hear and terrible since I'm never spending money on stitcher premium.

Brett has been a mvp across the cbb world. He's great when he shows up on hey Randy and Lily's show.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Who Me? with Batmin is very silly and I love it so far. College Town has been disappointing so far. I like everyone involved so far, but I can't help but feel like it's a worse version of Neighborhood Listen.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm not the biggest HH fan, but cowboy tv is probably the funniest reoccurring bit in any podcast I listen to.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Another Bill Walton podcast? Yes please.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Oh no, Andy Daly is going off on his own. Wish him luck, hopefully it won't be a paid subscription, can't really imagine paying for it and CBB world.

quote:

Dearest CBB World occupants,

While I usually write with good tidings and fantastic news, it is with great sadness and the heaviest of hearts that I must announce that Andy Daly is no longer going to be hosting his shows on CBB World.

Andy took some time off for his hiatus, and contacted me last week to say that, after several years of doing the show for various entities, he was looking forward to the opportunity to start his own thing, with no boss other than himself (and his GOD, of course).

When we started this endeavor a little over a year ago, I wanted to do something harkening back to the early days of podcasting, where friends supported friends, and we all had a good time together.

In the spirit of that, I've told everyone involved that if they wanted to leave for any reason, I'd be happy to support them and not hold onto their shows. No strings attached.

So "Bonanas For Bonanza" IS returning... but you'll have to follow Andy to his own little pasture on the internet to hear it. (I certainly will!) There will be more details to come about this soon.

What does this mean for you?

Well, we wanted to give you enough time to catch up on the show if you're behind - so the back catalogue will continue to be available through the end of February. After that, the Andy Daly Podcast Project feed will be taken down for both Legacy and Maximus.

We know there are certain subscribers who are here largely for Andy, and may have been hanging on waiting for him to return.

For all of you, we want to assist you in any way we can - if you would like to cancel your subscription and get a prorated refund, it's not a problem. We want to make sure you feel happy with your purchase here, and want to go overboard in making sure you don't feel like you've spent a penny you didn't feel good about.

If you're one of these people, please write to contact@cbbworld.com.

For the rest of you, we have not been lost for new content! We've been ramping up production on more CBB Presents episodes. You may have noticed we've only taken one week off since October!

In fact we just added a brand new CBB Presents limited series on Tuesdays, hosted by Dan Lippert: Walton On Walton! It's the "after show" to the real Bill Walton's new telecast. First episode is out now!

And "College Town," which started out as a CBB Presents, is going strong as a new weekly show with its own feed (some of you don't know it has its own feed - make sure to go back to cbbworld.com and follow it! It comes out every Tuesday and it's hit its stride!)

And we have more surprises in store coming down the proverbial pike -- including the "Crisis on Infinite Bang Bangs," which will be a multi-part epic of its own.

Andy has promised he'll come back to do certain surprises with us, and of course he'll continue to be on CBB proper.

So, while we are saying "au revoir" to The Andy Daly Podcast Project (like a true city slicker!), I'm confident CBB World remains the most fun corner of podcasting.

With kind and warmhearted admiration,
S. Aukerman

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I tried giving College Town another listen, and the beginning has Brett's dog barking the background like one other episode I listened to.

Meanwhile, Walton on Walton has been fantastic.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

yorkinshire posted:

Probably not the thread for it but I tried out drifting off with Joe Pera last night and it cracked me up. It was only 15-20 minutes long too.

The juicy asses line got me good. I'm still pissed his show was cancelled, but the pods been real good so far. I also really like Dan Deacon's music this ep.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Senator Giroux posted:

If you had to pick ONE episode of Hey Randy to play for someone which would it be? Need to play this for my brother tonight

Edit: I really want to push the dirtbag energy.

I really like the episodes with Gerald, Adam Peacock. He's such a pathetic character the rest of the crew really get to dunk on him. I remember really liking the most recent ep, so maybe try there?

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Really liked today's CBB presents with Will. I love hearing experienced improvers sabotage the games.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Erin's character (or just her) is such an incredible combination of depressed and horny on College Town.

Also love the boys coming in super hot on HH.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
So many great shirt ideas. I'm amazed they're able to keep the energy so high throughout the episode.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Hey Randy remains one of the best pods out there. I loved Tim cracking himself up trying to get through the jncos bit.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm really enjoying the extended Randy snutz universe of assorted weirdos and scumbags.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Neighborhood Listen is coming to CBB world! Oh and some other stuff too, but who cares, more Neighborhood Listen!!

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Hey Randy is somehow even better with the occasional guest. Dan's flatliners joke got me good.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Fezz posted:

Scott's Christmas Eve story on the new Threesome was wild.

I'm halfway through it when I got to work and had to pause it. I have no idea how it's going to end.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

scary ghost dog posted:

youll be very surprised. it seems like something that only happens in….well i guess cartoons

The resolution to the age question had me dying.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Mitra is such a fun guest, love when she pops up on pods.

Shes so good on the Alimony Tony specials.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
The Bitchin Hut with Mitch Mcnutt (PFT and Nicole Parker) is perfect.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Paul's characters have been way too nice to Scott recently. Agreed that Mitch would run him over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
"You son of a sea cook" is a top tier Doug line.