Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
See, I'm iffy about that one, because there's a little too much "narration". I love the show though. Last three episodes have been great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Holy crap, Matt Walsh, Seth Morris and Brian Huskey on this week's I4H. This is gonna be great.

This is a really good episode, but again Matt resorts to narration in one of the sketches. I can't help but be annoyed when that happens. Still love the show though.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Dorepoll posted:

Video Improv4Humans is the best improv for humans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iUOiFxb1sI

I'm actually warming to this format. Thanks Earwolf.

That sketch at the end is awesome.

I'm gonna put my mouth real close to the back of your neck and say weird things about your family.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
It's not Thursday.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Eltoasto posted:

They sit on eps for a full week before posting the full thing to VPN or the rss feed?

Honestly, I don't get VPN. They have 34 videos on their YouTube channel and 31 of those are unlisted. The only reason I got to see the first I4H video was because someone on the forums posted a direct link.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
It's so tempting to watch the next episode of I4H, but I like listening to the audio first. Sure I can just close my eyes or something, but then I won't have a new episode next week unless I do the same thing with the next video and and and

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Groucho Marxist posted:

Rob Huebel and Adam Pally are on tonight's live I4H!!!

Oh yes, this sounds awesome.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Or even the Earwolf/Individual show RSS feeds?

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
The main episode of I4H is gold, one hundred puscenta.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Really nice to see Chad Carter on the show again. He was one of the funniest guests on the early episodes.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Yeah, I never got the impression that Paul Rust was actually angry. He was just having fun.

It was a really interesting conversation. I was so sure that Besser was going to misunderstand/misremember some important detail likes he's done before, but he didn't.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Yeah, I'm digging Hollywood Handbook.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
It's probably the best episode so far. I really enjoyed it. The movie ideas and Jimmy Carter segments were great.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I want Rob Huebel on more episodes of improv4humans and more Mike Detective.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Best part of the trumpet guy is the guests laughing at him when he's rambling.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Help Im Alive posted:

Either that, or the one where Grace Helbig taught them how to turn on a computer and get to YouTube

This is so good I spilled my computer juice.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

GraPar posted:

Adam Scott referring to Sean Penn's charity as "A worthy uh... cause" gave me some violent flashbacks.

Wow, it's so weird reading this. I seriously must have spaced out during that part while I was working. But I do remember thinking about that past CBB episode today. :tinfoil:

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

tnimark posted:

Sean has been on I4H a few times.

I just re-downloaded all of his i4h appearances because of the new Best Of Vol.

And holy poo poo, the pineapple improv at the end had me cracking up with the way Dominic (?) was repeating the word and pretending to laugh to himself and then you can hear Sean bus up.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

drainpipe posted:

As a diehard Hayes and Sean fan, I do feel that HH is a step down from the greatness that is RSS. But the decline seems to be inherent in the premise. RSS will never be at a loss for material as there will always be new episodes of the next crazy reality show to mock whereas the boys need to generate most of their own stuff to talk about on HH and are more locked into characters. HH is still a great show, however, as this latest episode demonstrates.

Keeping in mind that I like HH, I think the problem is that they're not making fun of specific movies and TV shows. In an earlier episode, they tear into the Don Juan trailer and it's great. They just don't do that kind of thing often enough.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I liked Scott's realization that the forced free iTunes release was the most U2 release that U2 could've done.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Illinois Smith posted:

You're right, those don't mean poo poo. Does that number even include downloads or just the people who use the player on the Earwolf site?

They use SoundCloud for podcast hosting. This includes the RSS feeds and the audio files they point to.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I cannot believe Hollywood Handbook is more than 3 years old.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Drunkboxer posted:

I assumed they were talking about their very selves.

That's what I got too.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
"Pineapple" Improv
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/dead-mans-rock/
1:04:45

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Hollywood handbook is up. I bet it was The Scuzzman's fault.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I finally checked out James Bonding literally today and I'm enjoying the hell out of episode 6 with Blasucci and Lund.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
He's shaving the coffin.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

feedmyleg posted:

Agreed. Favorite ad was where Paul was just "Uh-uh"ing and "Ooh!"ing about everything she said. But they were all great.

WSG is an occasional listen to me, but I always tune into the Wild Horses ones.

:same:

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
This week's With Special Guest is an episode of The Perspective with Wild Horses and the Doughboys. The interview portion was even funnier than the improv.

crimedog fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Dec 8, 2017

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
OMG, teaser freezers are my favorite

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Holy crap, the intro to Raised By TV.

Billy West does Ren and Stimpy intro for Gabrus and Lapkus

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
It was at the end of the spont ep too

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Scott thinks he's so much better than The Boys, but in reality he's pumping their gas

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Teenage Fansub posted:

She's an android witch or something.

She a horny girl wolf

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Gosh, I love phone calls on podcasts. The latency and talking over each other :discourse:

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Yeah, my bad, I was talking about i4h.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Hollywood Handbook is really great

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I've listened to half of CBB for the last two years. It used to be my favorite show.

I just don't like improvised interviews any more.

I like i4h, Hollywood handbook, and Threedom

E: is actionboyz good? I love the high and mighty eps

crimedog fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 10, 2019

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Zsinjeh posted:

Action Boyz is fantastic, I have some clips I've cut out to maybe help sell the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBESarRmmbM - Rocky III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDeLXEBERy4 - Red Sonja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjMEBDXQdwc - Batman

drat! You've been prepared. The red Sonja one is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I hopped on too and got some T2: Judgement Wings