Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/desert-vacation/

This is one of the best Improv4Humans episodes ever. Andy Daly is pretty much guaranteed to be in a good episode.

The recent Jason Mantzoukas, Lennon Parham, and Jessica St. Clair episode is loving hilarious as well. http://www.earwolf.com/episode/quadruple-mix-in/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Is the I4H ep going to be archived on VPN? I forgot to watch it yesterday.

I hope they put it up, it was amazing. Watching it live was a loving trip. Eric the Intern, Gemberlicking, Lennon, Weingert. Just a loving awesome episode. I4H has been on fire.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Reality Show Show is Show Good. Episode 5 and 6 are insanely funny episodes to jump into if you wanna try it. Baked Potata!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Trujillo posted:

I think it's safe to assume that everything they say is a bit.

Yes this, which is probably why I am in love with this show. 2 pretty good riffers/improvisers just bullshitting absolutely 100% of the time. loving ownzone.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
When does the drat live I4H come up as a full episode? I must watch it!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Politicalrancor posted:

Also somebody here got a suggestion on I4H. Congrats, you know who you are.

You know, how do they pass up mudbutt for chair lift?

Edit: And gosh what a bad episode for my suggestion to finally get taken. :( I did not get into this one at all. Though I did really like the bit about the hot mics.

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 25, 2013

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Power of Pecota posted:

I'm still reeling from hearing that "Pete Rose: Hits and Mrs." and "Shoe Whores" were real, greenlighted shows.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Teenage Fansub posted:

I just started listening to the Rafflecast and EP6 where he spends the whole ep composing a christian rock song with Har Mar was incredible.

All the building the tracks are great.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Politicalrancor posted:

Scoobi you terrific weirdo! loved you on RSS.

If you wanna know about Keeping Up With The Cardassians, please listen to this weeks Reality Show Show.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

UP AND ADAM posted:

Did anyone listen to the live Reality Show Show today? I keep missing it. I hope they did some funny stuff on this week's Survivor.

They didn't really talk about Survivor. They instead focused on Bachelor and Amazing Race, and some live callers, and then Virgil and Genevieve were on pretty long as guests, they talked a lot about King of the Nerds and stuff.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Some people there probably know SA, seeing as how Ullrich is posting here and one of the SA frontpage people was on Fogelnest files.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Zsinjeh posted:

Who's the goon callers on Reality Show Show by the way, any of the regulars? Is Han Luke Picard any of you guys, he certainly fits the profile.

Thas me

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Nemo posted:

You said Earth was in the Delta Quadrant, which I'm sure I don't have to tell you is completely preposterous! Are we to believe there was some sort of spatial anomaly that threw the homeworld of the Federation halfway across the galaxy? :awesome:

I know poo poo all about star trek despite making a gimmick character about it :v: The voyager wiki I found was unclear about the quadrants at cursory glance. You'd think at the head of the alpha quadrant it would have said: 'EARTH IS HERE!'.

But its probably common knowledge for someone that watches the show :)

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Nemo posted:

I loved the gimmick, but the nerd in me couldn't resist correcting someone on the internet about Star Trek.

you should correct it on the earwolf forums. Han Luke Picard has an account so he can reply with his convoluted nerd logic about why YOU are wrong.

I called in to the last 2
\/\/

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 20, 2013

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Jake Fogelnest is easily one of my least favorite people to listen too. He is too drat excited about everything, let it breathe!

edit: Yes jake please explain that you are improving about the time cards, explaining the joke is always the best

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Mar 26, 2013

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I have XM radio so I've heard Fogelnest a lot before I realized he is also all over these drat comedy podcasts. I much prefer listening to him for 1 minute every half hour than constantly. He seems like a nice guy, just not a guy I need on my podcasts.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
This is now the third I4H live I've missed because of taking a nap, god damnit

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

GraPar posted:

I can't believe it's been 2 days and nobody has commented on Hayes' Ira Glass impression on Reality Show Show.

Episode was good, which may have had something to do with the lack of callers

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

xbilkis posted:

It almost got derailed by the first caller though. Real bummer of a dude.

(it was deeply upsetting that they didn't know the difference between Josh Booty and John David Booty)

:haw: my preparation and commitment to these bits is evident :haw:

edit: When is the I4H video going up :mad:

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Apr 4, 2013

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I like the non-live episodes better. This one was good, but too short!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Well of course I like calling in and being a goober, but reality show show is awesome because of Sean Hayes riffing the poo poo out of reality shows. And like you said, they seem more at ease when they're working with their prepared bits. They're still good at squeezing comedy out of the calls, but I wouldn't mind it if they had a few non-live ones too.

I'd like to see them do a VPN show.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
What episode is the Ting advertisement on? Their take down on the weed site was in the last one.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Greggy posted:

Keep listening, farther in. Although the weed ad was funnier to me, the Ting one was them reading the ad copy they were given in a way to show how dumb they think it is.

The episode is only 56 minutes long! Theres only 1 commercial break as far as I can tell :confused: Mystery ad!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Greggy posted:

That's really weird, where do you get it from? It was there on my mobile phone, as well as in itunes on my computer. 40:05 is where it begins.

I'm dumb! Now I heard it! I don't know how I missed it the first time I listened to the ep, but clicking around I couldnt find it at all. I'm a dumdum, but yes good take down on that copy.

Edit: Wow the new I4H is hilarious

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Apr 18, 2013

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I just listened to episode 18 of Nerd Poker, and holy poo poo Patton Oswalt's song was loving hilarious.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I was dying at all the clip from realworld that were just about sex

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Teenage Fansub posted:

Just listening to the latest Improv4Humans and they did a scene prompted by DemoniusX's fleshlight video.
Incredible.

Lauren Lapkus' face during the video is so funny.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Nemo posted:

The Maron ads were fantastic on this week's RSS. Reality is going to bites for the next seven weeks. How am I going to last that long?

IT CAN'T BE TRUE

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I NEED REALITY SHOW SHOW

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Thats that good foam

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
One of my favorite I4Hs ever, if only for Bessers endless amusement at the idea of a girl with a bee on her finger driving a car.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

GraPar posted:

Louis did the ASSSSCAT monologue at the Del Close marathon, which is pretty awesome.

And I4H with that cast is obviously great, Lapkus MVP as always - "Gwinch, get outta heaw!" Besser's impression in the last sketch also killing me.

Holy poo poo when Lauren said, "GWINCH, Get outta heaw!" and then kept going, I loving lost it. This was a great I4H. Meadows, Campbell, and Lapkus are always great and together they are extra great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Zsinjeh posted:

Hey Jerkface come back to Hollywood Handbook, you would be great for a listener call in episode they started doing again

I havent been able to listen to podcasts lately, how is the call in for Hollywood handbook? I think i have a pretty good gimmick for if I called in.