Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

yeah it was no good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

GoutPatrol posted:

I was waiting for them to bring up Jay Johnston when they started talking about 1/6 but they never did.

Yea that was odd

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

EL BROMANCE posted:

Countdown to Cake Boss NFT

Paul Fungible Token

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

feedmyleg posted:

I love you Matt Gourley, but not enough to ever again listen to Matt Mira speak words out of his exceedingly obnoxious and unfunny mouth.

the episode where Gourley is doing his Ian Fleming character, and mentions the word "whimsy", which led to Mira repeatedly yelling "WHIME-SY" was such a perfect microcosm of how one of them is funny and the other one is Matt Mira

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

I would pay buco dolores for a new season of Mike Detective

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Done. Let's just hope I'm not like a guy who swallowed a hammer: tool ate

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

ArtVandelay posted:

I don't use a podcast app, I just use Swinsian to download the MP3's and put them on my phone

that's what a podcast app would do for you, before you get to the building - all automated. why are you jumping through many many hoops

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Assdog

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

I checked out of newcomers in the (i think) empire strikes back episode where Nicole mentioned how she was on her phone most of the time during the movie. Like, whats the point then

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I assume it's because Florida doesn't have one giant city to visit and they don't want to tour the state, but it sucks that they're doing yet another tour where they're not visiting Florida.

cumberbatch county

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

brett gave me a jello shot at the live nyc double threat show in october and that was fun

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

The widow Stitcher app

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Waterbed Wendy posted:

fifth element is c tier at best

C being an abbreviation for the speed of light because by watching it you transcend your physical form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Pretty sure this is a bit and there never was a fight right