Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
You should probably pay more attention to your log.
/
:backtowork:
I've heard that the USMC or Army is not taking any new OCS (male) applicants until FY 2014. confirm/deny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
/

DEVILDOGOOORAH posted:

We can't even let someone in with a misdemeanor paraphernalia charge or anything drug related at all, felony or not.

Is that for all branches? And what if you recieved deffered adjudication?

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
/

Hekk posted:

Deferred adjudication is considered the same thing as an open court case. You can't put someone in until after the deferment period is over.

Oh okay so if you sucessfully completed it, you can still get in correct?

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
/

Hekk posted:

I haven't been a recruiter for a while. During the surge, we could work misdemeanor marijuana charges as a district level waiver. Any other drug charges were not workable. DEVILDOGOOORAH is on the streets right now as an Army recruiter. If he says they can't work waivers, I'd think it's an accurate statement.

Not to get a lawyery but as I understand it a deferred adjudication there is no formal conviction and the case is dismissed. Does that make a difference? Like is the disqualifier just a drug charge as in you were order to appear and face charges? Or is it a charge and conviction?

/end law chat

• Locked thread