Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is empty space between posts a new thing or have I just never noticed it before ? I don't like it too much 😢

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

Screenshot?

I'm trying to post one but I think it just led me to discovering another bug: I can't seem to add an image after I quote a post !

No idea how I never noticed it if it's been there for so long !

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I can't seem to post images at all now :confused: I'll restart the app...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Also it'd be good if there was an italic option in the format menu and also if it scrolled back the the start after pressing right so many times instead of disappearing 😊

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Same, iPad mini...1st Gen? I thinki

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yo plz plz plz fix image uploading from the camera roll. Thanks.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Did text scaling just get hosed up? The forum text looks to be the default iPhone size even though I have the system default to smaller.

E never mind I just saw there's a text scaling toggle in this app :downs:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Can't browse in landscape ever since iOS 9.3 😭😭
Also reachability seems to be broken as well.

iPhone 6s+

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yo. Ever since the latest update, the app CTDs any time you go back to it from the home screen or the app switcher after leaving it . iPhone 6s+ , newest OS

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Caithness posted:

This is also happening for me

Same on the latest version.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

App is crashing a lot for me since the latest update. I'm on iOS 10.0.1, 6s+

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Whoa, what's changed with the caching on the app! It's taking up over 700mb on my phone. It never used to get that big. iPhone 6s+, 10.1

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Soricidus posted:

16gb phones are deprecated, time to upgrade

:arghfist:I'm on the 64gb

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is there something up with thread icons in the Games forum?

Loads are showing up as the same:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ah cool. I only noticed because I had the PS4 thread in my bookmarks and it took me a while to find it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474 posted:

Stop notifying me when lowtax posts I don't give a poo poo

(Great app)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Binary Badger posted:

Is it just me, or do I have to do a wipe and reinstall if I want to see ignored posts? I ignore some folks, but sometimes I want to see what they're shitposting.

The behavior right now is that if I choose to look at the hidden message link it gives me a random message from somewhere else in that thread.

I'm on iOS 11.0.2, but it's been like this since iOS 10 for me..

Yeah I get the same if I try that. Perhaps... remove them from your Ignore list 🤔😎

• Locked thread