Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

I changed the yospos stylesheet to old mac and now all the threads crash the app. It's borken

I did this by accident with my big fat fingers so it's good to know it's already being fixed.

It's a great app, only way to browse the forums on mobile devices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Every time I try to post a picture, from my camera or my photo library, the app has a fit and throws me back to the springboard. No error message to report there.

Every time I hit the messages tab with my fat/clumsy fingers it gives me an error message.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

pokeyman posted:

I think the former is fixed in the next version. What's the error message you get on the second? Do you have any messages in your inbox?

"Network Error

Failed to parse message in folder; could not find message ID (code 3)"

I do have messages, but they are viewed and kind of old.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Images are not uploading for me. I just get "an unknown error occurred (code 0)" over and over.

and when I do get one to upload, I can't upload from my library again unless I completely close and re-open the app. No "from camera / from library" option in the submenu at all :(

Yes, I've not been able to upload any pictures for a while, but I do see that it's already been addressed here. Hopefully that does it!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, occasionally after posting, the thread I just posted in will appear twice in the bookmarks list. Restarting the app fixes it.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I hope Apple approve the newest version soon. Having to quit and relaunch the app whenever I want to have a picture and a quote in the same post is really annoying.

You can have a picture?!

Luuuuuucky....

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Message tab shows the following:

Well, it shows a Code 3 error, and I can't post pictures still for some reason. Nothing happens when I tap [ img ].

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Images are "loading too fast!" (Error code -1)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've received a PM (because somebody actually, finally likes me) and I've viewed it, but the indicator at the bottom of the screen says I have one unread message. The message has a light blue background like a viewed post instead of white.

I sent the previous message to which this was a response through the app as well.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I just got an error message in my campus library's basement, where my phone doesn't get any cellular reception.

It said "database not found (code 7)" or something very like it. Couldn't load saved bookmarks.

Manually closing the app out and restarting fixed it.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Posting images is broken. Have been for months on my end.

(Code -1, tried to upload too fast!)

People need to see my dumb pictures and I am too lazy to go through Imgur on my own.

Hyperlinks also act up sometimes, I'm able to get them to open in the non-default browser which is better than nothing.

Sorry if this is just repeating stuff you guys are already aware of.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That throbber looks magnificent and I can't wait for it to be on every SA app ever.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That Archives Required error is popping up in a couple threads for me, I have Archives.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bum the Sad posted:

Are they threads in GBS in your bookmark list?

Yes.

anthonypants posted:

Your links to these threads aren't showing up either, maybe you should reformat your phone because there is something very seriously wrong with it

I guess so, huh?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I really like the keyboard extension for Awful, but it doesn't seem to have :getin: or :frogon: or :frogout: which makes me sad.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 24, 2016

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bummey posted:

Not gonna do that.

Or that.

Guess it's browser app posting for me from now on.

I used to jailbreak too. Then Apple put basically everything I modified in as a standard feature so there's no need to maintain the jailbreak.

Coq au Nandos posted:

Just update your iOS, Jesus. 10 rules.

It does.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

But then he couldn't pirate apps.

No, that can't possibly be the reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jeoh posted:

"Each application can allow approximately 1,250 uploads per day or approximately 12,500 requests per day. If the daily limit is hit five times in a month, then the app will be blocked for the rest of the month. "

Okay, everyone else stop posting until my very important pictures are uploaded, okay?

• Locked thread