Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
All of these wonderful ideas we gave Japan, and they go with the one dumber than all the ones we proposed! The nerve!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Crunchyroll is streaming this show, and releases new episodes on Wednesday . You probably shouldn't talk about other subs.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Well, I was going to send you to the rules thread, but it isn't in there. Basically, if it's licensed and/or available from somewhere (in this case Crunchyroll) then you have no reason to pirate the show and should watch it wherever it is available. If it isn't, then go hog wild!

An example of a recent warning from Zorak that you shouldn't pirate!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I like how the Panzer IV didn't loving explode despite taking a direct hit to the rear.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Man, I hope I'll be a cool enough parent to disown my children when they the nerve to choose a hobby different from the one I've set out for them.

:corsair: "Now you listen here sonny, I'm a Magic player, and my daddy was a Magic player. Why your great-grandpappy lost his legs fightin' with a swarm of Slivers and lived to tell the tale :bahgawd: So if I hear one more word out of your ungrateful mouth about some "Ultimate Frisbee" you'll be out on your rear end so fast your head will spin!" :corsair:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

So... why is Anzu literally Hitler?

If you can't figure it out on your own, then there's no point in us telling you. :colbert:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Kit-Kats

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

OneStopShop posted:

Girls und Panzer Season 3: the college (cold war) years

Betting the colleges are gigantic flying fortresses or airships or something.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
You know, Black Forest says they win all the time because of superior strategy and discipline, but it looks like the real reason is that they can afford whatever the gently caress they want. Yeah, this is definitely a sports anime.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Artificer posted:

Or seiyuu singing God Bless America or something.

Star Spangled Banner for maximum challenge/cringe induction.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That's actually some really great editing.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Same way they afford aircraft carrier schools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The best part was the nerds getting so swole that one of them broke their tank's brake lever.

• Locked thread