Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Bageled again, getting the hang of them.

(Cut a bit too early but I was hungry)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Pretty decent first try at focaccia, not quite the fully genoese style i wanted but best home made focaccia i've had so far.

Nice chew after sitting a good while.

NLJP fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jan 23, 2024

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

BizarroAzrael posted:

I just got back from Rome and snowing other things I really enjoyed the sandwiches;

Could someone help me identify the bear so I can try making it at home? It looks a lot like a pizza base and this place also did pizza so I'm thinking of starting with one of my recipes for that and make a bunch of flat breads from it. Not as thin as a pizza, more aiming to be enough that it will cut in half nearly.

Looks like it could be this actually, to me

NLJP posted:

Someone a while back was looking for other things to use a pizza oven for and somehow i'd never heard of this and it looks pretty great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI6uAJNqt0g